(mha) Aizawa x present mic ❤💚

Suggested by bolt_coyote

(Ok so this is a story where shinsou and Eri are aizawa's adopted children and mic is his boyfriend and they all live in an apartment cuz why not)

Aizawa's POV

"Go to bed shota." My Boyfriend calls to me

I was still up grading papers from the exams class 1A took.

"In a minute." I call back

I hear a groan in response and then the bed creaks as mic got up. A moment later his arms are draped around his neck and chin rests on my shoulder.

"Shotaaaaaa! Come to beeeeeeeeeeed." He whined

I groaned and let him drag me off to bed. His long blonde hair was down and I felt it's softness as he guided me to our room.

Hizashi and I have been together for a couple of years now and we live together. He helps me take care of my 'children'. They aren't biologically mine but I adopted them. My son, shinsou, reminds me of myself so I took him on to train him and ended up allowing him to live with us. My daughter, Eri, we saved her from a dangerous situation with villain overhaul. UA took her in and I voulentered to take care of her. Even if they are not biologically mine and Mic's children, we both love them as if they were.

I followed mic to our room and layed down on the bed. Our cat, shadow, jumps up onto the bed and snuggles up next to me. Shadow is a jet black cat with one white paw and brilliant green eyes. Mic lays down on the other side of the bed and pets shadow. He pulls me closer to him and I rest my head on his chest while he warps his arms around my torso. His heart beats in slow, rhythmic, intervals, which lulls me to sleep.

I wake up when mic opens the curtains to let sunlight stream into the room, blinding me. I moan as I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes.

"C'mon shota. It's time to get up." My overly enthusiastic boyfriend announces

I sigh and get ready for the day, putting on some clothes and brushing my teeth and messy black mop. I head into the kitchen and start making breakfast. Soon the smell of pancakes and eggs filled the small apartment. A small white haired girl came bouncing out of her room and smiled widely at the sight of the food.

"Good morning Eri." I say

"Good morning! Breakfast smells so good!" She sang

"Why don't you go and get shinsou up for me ok?" I said while sliding pancakes and eggs onto plates

"Ok dad." She giggled and hopped off back to the room she came out of.

My face flushed. Eri's been living with me and hizashi for almost a year now but it still makes my stomach flutter when she calls me dad.

She came back a little while later dragging a taller, messy, purple haired boy. He was yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes while allowing eri to drag him by the hand to the kitchen table. I placed a plate in front of both of them once they were seated and grabbed some for myself. Mic came out and joined us a short while later, his hair gelled up in it's usual fashion. He grabbed the last plate of food and sat down with us to eat.

"Hey dad, can denki come over after school today?" Shinsou asked after a couple minutes of silence, looking from me to hizashi.

Denki was shinsou's boyfriend. I had no problem with the boy, he's a good kid. Hizashi didn't mind him either. It didn't bother either one of us that shinsou was gay, I mean just look at me and mic. >w<