🖐 (mha) shigaraki x reader 🖐 💚❤

This story takes place in an AU where the league of villains went to UA. They are all 16 years old so don't anyone be commenting about minors and consent and shit like that. Alrighty I came up with this idea while sitting and doing absolutely nothing so let's get on with the story before I forget everything.

*********************

"Villain!"

"Freak!"

"Weak!"

"Stupid bitch!"

*BANG!*

The boy was pushed into the lockers and fell to the floor. The group of bullies laughed at him and threw more insults. The smaller blue haired male just sat huddled against the wall as he accepted whatever the group did to him.

A shorter girl with h/c hair was walking by. She saw the boy getting bullied and wanted to help him but instead turned a blind eye and went to class.

She walked into her class and sat down. A couple moments after the final bell rang, the blue haired boy walked in and silently took his seat. He had bandages all over his arms and probably more underneath his shirt. His hands had special gloves over two of his fingers.

The boy looked down at his desk and scratched his neck. He didn't say a word all class period.

The final bell rang signaling the end of the day. Y/n got up and put her books in her backpack and started to walk home. Exiting the large glass doors of the building she walked down the sidewalk.

The blue haired male was walking in front of her, his pace quicker then normal. He glanced side to side acasonally and continued to scratch at his neck. Out of an alleyway, the group of bullies from before stepped in front of him, blocking his path.

"A freak like you shouldn't go to UA." The tallest one with spiky black hair and burn scars over his face and body said.

"You should just give up and become a villain!" A shorter girl with blonde buns in her hair stated.

"Nobody wants you! Go jump off a building!" The last one said who was wearing a black and grey mask.

Y/n knew who all of them where. They were the group of the most popular kids who got away with anything because everyone would turn a blind eye to their bullying.

Dabi, toga, and twice. Of course toga was the only one who used her real name. Dabi's name was toya Todoroki and twice's name was Jin Bubaigawara. No one ever called them by their real names though.

Not many people knew who the blue haired boy was either. Everyone knew him as freak or villain. But y/n knew his name. Tomura Shigaraki.

Dabi pushed shigaraki to the ground and laughed as he lay there. He kicked his stomach and shigaraki curled up into the fetal position and put his arms over his head and neck as the other two joined.

Once they had enough, the left. Y/n looked around to make sure they were gone before going up to shigaraki. She helped him sit up and smiled softly at him.

He was confused to say the least. He was bleeding from several spots and had bruises all over his face and body.

"Come on." She said softly to him as she pulled him off the ground and helped him stand

"What are you doing?" Shigaraki asked confused

"I'm helping you." Y/n replied

"Why?"