(mha) Iida x sad reader ❤💚🖤

Story requested by BeautyCoolPebble

Warning: language, depression, mentions of suicide

"Die you stupid nerd!"

"K-kachan?!"

"Seriously go to fucking hell! Stupid deku!"

"Stop kachan.."

Tears started to fall from midoria's eyes, running down his cheeks and falling to the floor.

"Hey!"

"What the fuck do you want?!"

"Y-y/n?"

"Stop bullying him!"

"Shitty girl go away. Mind your own damn business."

"Midoria its ok."

Y/n stood in front of the trembling boy and stared Bakugo down. He did not like that.

"Move!"

"No."

"Move!"

"No!"

Small explosions started to form in bakugo's palms as he growled out his words.

"Move."

"No."

"Then die!"

An explosion was aimed directly for y/n's face as you were blown back against the wall.

"Tch! Useless." Bakugo scoffed

You wiped the blood that was dripping from your busted lip on the back of your hand. You stared at Bakugo for a moment before running at him head on. You activated your quirk making wind rush through the training facility. It swirled and sliced around Bakugo but he just made an explosion to move the wind in a different direction.

He aimed an explosion at you and again you were blasted back. This time hitting the wall harder. Your body fell limply to the ground as you struggled to breath. Blood poured from cuts on your body and bruises and dirt littered your once perfect skin.

"Get up." Bakugo requested

You didn't move.

"Get. Up." Bakugo began walking closer to your shaking form. "Your just a useless bitch. Even more useless then deku. Both of you should just go die."

Bakugo grabbed the front of your gym suit and pulled you to your feet. He lifted you slightly off the ground as you tried your hardest to focus on the blurry boy in front of you.

"Don't try and be a big shot. You'll never amount to anything. Give up, just like your parents did."

That hit a nerve. Your dad had abandoned you when you were four and your mom took her own life when you were eight. You lived in foster care since then. Everyone knew the unspoken rule, never mention your parents.

Hot tears streamed down your face as you kicked bakugo's stomach making him drop you. You looked to the hot head blonde with tears bluring your vision.

"Fuck you." Was all you said as you turned on your heel and ran

You kept running not even thinking where you were headed. Tears fell behind you and you couldn't see where you were headed.

Your feet carried you out of the training building and you found yourself behind the school. Wiping the tears pouring from your eyes proved pointless so you just sat down against the wall and let them fall.