4

Lily sat on the bed fully dressed,and pouting, it was clear she was unhappy. "what's wrong honey why the long face ,breakfast is served bu the way and your still sitting there?" Vicento the pack beta asked his mate,movjng over to kiss her chin.

She looked away frowning, Vicento sat beside her holding her hands.
"Is this about having a baby again?,"

Still there was no reply. "Tell me what's wrong, am no mind reader,"he asked again,growing impatient. Lily sighed, rubbing her cheecks and shifting away from him.

"Am okay,just have alot on my mind,I don't like the alpha's sister,she looks evil." She replied him, hesistantly.

Vicento sighed rubbing his fore head. "Lets discuss this after breakfast, okay" He asked,getting up.

Lily frowned at him, she hated when he didn't take her seriously. "Am not hungry so go alone,I will be going to see the pups later".

Her mate nodded,sensing her mood and knowing it was best to leave her.

Kissing her on the lips,as he left the room.

As soon as he left,lily closed her eyes relaxing on the bed,wanting to rest and ease some tensions in her body, before going.

,** ***

Erica:

On my way climbing up from the stairs,I noticed Vicento leave a room. And i hid by the pillar cloacking my scent as he passed.

As soon as he was gone. I went into the room he came out from.

Noticing that this was his room as well as his mate lily's room.

I quietly slipped in,watching as Vicento's mate lay carelessly on the bed. Her thigs were exposed so was some part of her chest.

Her eyes were closed tightly and her small lips slightly apart,from her breathing it was obvious she was not asleep.

lily looked cute, but she was what I intended to have for breakfast. My groins hardened reminding me of my impending arousal, and the need to satisfy it urgently.

I did not notice when she got up so f stareing at me with total disbelief,and resentment. Her green eyes were shinning brightly.

She had the same features as her brother,but her's was more feminine abd beautiful.

She looked to be in her middle twenties "What are you doing in my room?Infact get out before I scream now." She shouted interrupting my fantasy of how nice I would fit in being inside of her.

A grin appeared on my face as her features hardned. "Well, you see,I want you, like rught now." I whispered in a seductive way. Slowely approaching her as she went backwards till her back hit the wall.

"No one will help you if you scream, It will be over before you know it."

I could feel the anger laced with fear radiating off from her

"Your insane if you think, That will ever happen..get out!!!!"

She tried to make a run for it. But i grabbed her by her arms and threw her on the bed. "Make this easy for me and we won"t have a problem.

She tried to run again,hitting and lashing at me, with my hand I held her two arms securly at her back. And with my other hand I covered her mouth preventing her from Shouting.

She moved so hard trying to get away. But I had other ideas,I pulled out ropes from my Pants, and tied her mouth as she cried out. Struggling to get free and giving out muffled noises then I tied her hands at her back next.

I eagerly opened her legs,drawing down her panties as she continued to struggle. Her eyes were filled with tears, as she pleaded and struggled to get away,But I was no match for her.

I stood up taking off my pants. She quietened down. Her eyes widning at my hardned long dick. There was a potent scent of fear coming from her. She must have realized what exactly I wanted from her.

I knew she was filled with questions,that could wait but now I needed to be inside her warm hole.

Lily's fear increased, As she stuggled harder to get away from my grip, more tears flowing away.

I parted her legs,Kissing and sucking in between her pussy,and thighs. I licked it hungrily like a starved person.

As soon as I was a bit satisfied,I rubbed my dick and slowly entered inside her,she was a bit tight making the experience so much sweeter.

I held her closer to my chest,as she screamed and yelled in between the mouth gag. Wiggling, crying and trying harder to get away.

I stayed there for a minutes trying to savour the enjoyment of having my entire manhood inside her.

The fight left her as soon as I was completly inside her,and Islowly started sinking deeper into her,releasing and going on,the whole process making me harden. She was so sweet and tight.

She resumed her struggles on me,trying to move her hips away from me,that way unconsiciously deepening me futher.

And in no time I started fucking inside her. Rythming my movement slowly at frist then faster and deeply.

As I held her shoulders and her head in place. I enjoyed every moment of it, it was sweet and erotic.

When i was bored with that i squeezed her knees together, and kept banging inside her, she weakly struggled,shaking her head vigourously,pleading with me to stop.

I was not satisfied at least not yet. I decided to change the position.

Turning her backwards to a kneeling position, she yelled as I put my dick straight inside her pussy wasteing no time .

Fucking her painfully slow this time.

I smacked her buttocks, holding it and liking the feel of it in my palms, and her cries of pain mixed with moans were music to my ears. I was a sadist that way.

Satisfied with slapping her now reddened buttocks,I slowly touched her smooth long legs,kissing my way down and up,as i fumbled with her breast.

I kissed her necks,leaving hickes and bite marks.

Her face were with dried tears,as her eyes were closed I kissed them away. Disentagling myself and lying her to face me.

I pushed in again,this time not holding back as I fucked mercilessly.

Not sparing a time again,soon I found myself harden as I came inside her fully, allowing all my seeds to be released inside of her.

I kept fucking her,till she slipped into unconsciousness,Climaxing again.

I disentangled myself from her, now spent pussy and Licked it.

Wolves were known for their insatiable sexual act.

Forcing and rapeing her so suddenly, could have resulted to her falling into unconsciousness.

I licked parts of her body as ,I knew she would have scares,the enzymes excreted by a wolf was good in healing wounds.

so I dressed her up. I untied her and tucked her into the bed.Cleaning her face and putting her disshelved hair in order. I picked her torn panties and kept it to myself,it would come in handy.

I dressed up,unlocked the door and sneaked out of the room. Making sure I wasn't seen by anyone.