11

Luna Julia, looked at the huge amount of pack members gathered in the field,for the funeral service.

Each had a solem look of sadness,

It filled Julia, with great sadness that as a luna she could have done nothing to prevent this death. And that her pack members are people were suffering.

The corpses,were placed on the prepared woods that was,awaiting to be burnt.

There was a total death of twelve people. Seven children and five adults.

Relations of the deceased, were in front of the corpse. Crying and mourning while some just stood there.

The guard was in line,to make sure that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

In the Far coner was Clara and her son who were,standing beside the corpse of Victoria.

Lincoln came forward nodding at his wife to begin the ceremony.

  As a luna,Julia was obliged to reach out more, to her people in this time of despair and try to comfort them.    
   "Today" She began keeping her voice low and comforting. "

"we the blood moon pack, will bury our dead,we are gathered here to say farewell to our sons,daughters,brothers,sisters,mates and our loved one. Death is an inevitable end for us all,a journey we will one day make,so let us all be prepared." Julia calmly stated.

  Breathing in as she continued "They may be gone,but their memory still lives with us,and we will honor it forever." looking at all of them who cried as they stared at her,She continued "Let us lay our brethen to rest,hoping that we have sent them to a better place.

  Loud  wailing  of cries,filled the air,and could be heard, as the guards burnt the corpses stimultaneously.

  Everyone bowed their heads,offering slient prayer to the deceased.

Erica didn't Participate in that, standing in the mist of the crowd,and watching the luna give her speech she could not care less.

Lincoln who was at the far end of the crowd,and was in a conversation with his father-in-law which he excused himself from Fernadise,and walked away sheepishly...

Erica knew when something was up,so she secretly followed him.

As she quietly followed him she thought to herself, what could make an Alpha desert his people who were mourning. Even his mate who is in need of comfort.

Lincoln passed through the woods, and stopped at the lake side. That was in the central.

Erica hid in the woods,covering up her scent as she tried to see better and listen.

  It was not long before another figure carrying a growing baby girl, approached Lincoln who stood there,watching the waters.