two.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
CHAPTER TWO.
( YOU MIND IF I HIT IT? )

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"THAT'S WHAT, A THREE STORY FALL TO THE DECK?" Pope asked, eyeing his friend warily. He rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand. Damn, the summer heat was killer. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." He held out a drill, pointing it at John B like a gun.

"Hm," The brunette hummed. He sucked on his forefinger before holding it up to the air. He looked down at Isla with a smirk. "Should I do it?"

The blonde chugged the rest of her beer, tossing it at Pope's side. She watched as it landed its target with a thump. "I say you do," Isla yelled, swaying her legs over the ledge. From beside her, JJ let out a snort. He leaned his arm against her shoulders, pulling her close. "I want the chateau when you die."

John B let out a scoff from the roof. "That will never happen, Pun. Rather give the chateau to JJ than you."

Isla's mouth dropped open at John B's words. "Rude!" She shouted, tossing an empty can at John B but missing by a mile.

"So close, Pun. So, so close." He teased once again, earning a middle finger. "Thank you so much." He said as he held his heart.

From underneath Isla and JJ, Kiara walked outside of the half-built-house. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers, guys!" Kiara learned, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"How cultured of them," Isla's voice dripped with bitter sarcasm. "God save us if we don't have Japanese toilets in the obx." She leaned into JJ, keeping her eyes trained on the setting sun.

"This place used to be a turtle habitat, but fuck the turtles, I guess." Ki continued, looking up to John B who balanced himself on one foot.

"I can't have cold towels man," JJ butt in, earning an elbow to his side from Isla. "Ow."

"Can you please not kill yourself, John B?" Kiara asked, just as John B did a little dance on the roof. She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Don't spill that beer man, cause I'm not getting you another one," JJ shouted, downing the rest of his drink. Just as JJ said that John B lost his footing and the beer can plummeted to the ground beside Kie. "Shit!" john B exclaimed, making his friends sigh.

"As if on cue." Isla smiled, staring down at the exploded beer.

"Literally right when I said not to," JJ grumbled, toying with strands of Isla's blonde hair. "Please don't ever cut your hair, Pun. It's literally my favorite thing. So soft..."