.Insight of Story.

Copyright: May 8, 2020©️

INSPIRATION:

This story is not only inspired by true events, but also inspired by a song Opposites Attract (Tomorrow W/O Her) by Kendrick Lamar. It is the fifth track on his successful mixtape OVERLY DEDICATED. The lyrics are the epitome of what's to take place as you read each chapter.

ABOUT THE STORY:

The story will only be four chapters long, but will go through the years 2016-2019, almost like going through a yearly phase. It's about an older guy and young girl who meet mid 2010s after just coming out of their recent relationships with their exes. They eventually began dating and as their relationship progresses, it's not what the girl had expected it to be. This will be told in third person omniscient. And certain lyrics from the song will be featured in each chapter, kind of giving insight on what the chapter may be about. Although I am using late Jacksons Era-early OTW era, Michael's age throughout the story will be 22-24 to fit the story plot. And the setting will be based in my home state Louisiana.

WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

So there are a few things that need to be addressed when reading this story. Michael will be extremely OOC, a total asshole at most times and may trigger a few of you who choose to read. It is why I want to address some of the trigger warnings that will be in the story. There will be abuse, but to a certain extent. No, Michael is not beating the leading lady character to a bloody pulp but it will be physical (some), verbal, and emotional abuse being projected in the chapters. I respect those who may feel uncomfortable viewing Michael in a different light other than what we know of him but it's only fanfiction.

CLOSING REMARKS:

Now that I have explained the story's concept and plot just a bit, I can't wait for you all to see what I'll have in store. It has been a few days that I haven't been on here and the idea sorta came to me not too long after deleting my last story. I had to write this short story for the song because I always listen to it lol. I love the meaning behind it and it's one of my favorites by Kendrick and it reminds me of a comment someone made to me that will stick with me forever. On the other hand, the first chapter will be up soon, so stay tuned for it.