.2018.

Why you never know how it feel to be lonely?Why I feel I'm the last option after ya homies?Why you always gotta know that I will never let you goEven tho you get violent and put your hands on me?

Why I feel I'm the last option after ya homies?
Why you always gotta know that I will never let you go
Even tho you get violent and put your hands on me?

February

"This is why we'll never be together, Michael, because you do stupid shit!" Mossina said to him, raising her voice. "You can't seem to do anything right and you get mad at the most retarded ass things. I rather be with someone else who wanna do right by me."

"Oh. Like that nigga Josh you been texting? Yeah, you thought I wouldn't see the notifications? Then you changed your password just so I wouldn't go through your phone."

Mossina's face scrunched up as if to say are you serious? She was appalled that he would even say something like that as if he hadn't done the same thing. Changing his passwords so she wouldn't look into his phone. She guessed last year taught him to do so to prevent another altercation and to just simply keep her out of his phone. In his words, she doesn't pay his bills. The same applied for him. He doesn't pay her bills either. But when Michael saw Josh's name flash across her phone screen, he went ballistic and once again, got violent and put his hands on her.

He knew how wrong it was and everytime, he seemed to have not cared, but she always did or say things that would get him so angry. And most times she prevoked him... or at least that's what he thought. Turns out, it was true. Mossina had her ways, too. She was sneaky and spiteful. She'd get mad if he talked to other girls just like he would get mad if she talked to other guys. But their toxicity affected Mossina the most because so much was being done to her and not to him. Michael wouldn't have a clue of how it felt to walk just a mile in her shoes. But he knew he kept hurting her. And even now, he felt so apologetic when he hadn't before. He was never one to apologize and seeing the pain he kept causing her, he knew he needed to do a lot better. Apologies were a start. It wasn't much but it was something better than nothing at all. The fact he was acknowledging his faults instead of justifying them... like Mossina been doing the last two years.

"Yeah, I talk to him from time to time the same way you talk to Candess and Kay from time to time. It's okay if you have friends of the opposite sex but when I do, it's the end of the world. Michael, grow up!" She yelled at him, the frustration and pain evident in her voice. "We're not together. We haven't been for months now. Just 'cause we continue to fuck with each other, does not mean you have the right to dictate my life."

"I can do that."

Her face scrunched up again. "How?"

"Sina, you mine, bruh. We gon' always be together even when we're not. You know this already. I told you this. I have my lil ways but I'm tryna change that."

"Mike, I don't see much change at all. You still putting me through the same shit everytime we get back together. You don't know how that shit makes me feel that I can't even talk to you about shit 'cause the outcome is me being choked out. You're controlling and you're abusive."