.2017.

Why you got other bitches rolling their eyes at me?Why text messages popping up saying, "Hi, Daddy"?Why you treat me like I'm nothing? Why you always at a function?I be wanting to go out but you don't ever ask me

Why text messages popping up saying, "Hi, Daddy"?
Why you treat me like I'm nothing? Why you always at a function?
I be wanting to go out but you don't ever ask me

Why you got other bitches rolling their eyes at me?Why text messages popping up saying, "Hi, Daddy"?Why you treat me like I'm nothing? Why you always at a function?I be wanting to go out but you don't ever ask me

March

Mossina and Michael were both alone at his parent's house. Just the two of them, in his room, tussling the sheets as they were having sex. It was something they shouldn't have even been doing being that they were still broken up. Since the night of Thanksgiving last year, Michael and Mossina didn't speak for weeks until a few days before Christmas Eve. As always, Michael got to sweet talking and drew her back in... only as a friend. She wasn't satisfied with that title, but deep down, she felt that maybe the break will help him realize what he has in front of him that he's taken for granted.

In the month of January, Mossina was invovled in a car accident with a relative, which caused her to sprain her right arm. Michael was there at the hospital at the speed of lightening when he heard of what happened. The good news for him was that she was alive and breathing. He even panicked because the only words he heard were Mossina and car accident. He immediately thought the absolute worst. In that moment that day, it made him realize how special she truly was and that he wouldn't know what to do if he ever lost her. He'd practically lose his mind.

But now that her arm has healed and everything was back to normal, when it came time for her twentieth birthday today, Michael wasted no time to take on the opportunity of the house being empty and treating her to something very nice and stimulating to her senses. His strokes were slow yet so deep and felt so good that Mossina's voice began to screech as her fingernails dug into the flesh of his skin of his back. It didn't hurt him as much as he thought it would, but he didn't mind it either.

"I'm 'bout to nut. Fuck!" Michael groaned, picking up the pace of his movements.

All Mossina that could do was moan in pleasure, but she was nowhere near her first climax. Michael's sex game was fantastic and maybe it was just her or her body that just wasn't connecting to him on that level yet. She wanted to know how it felt, but when she thought she reached her peak times before, it was only a false alarm. Michael still had a lot to learn about her body and sooner than later, he will, which will change everything-surprising them both.