.Their Past and How They Met.

October, 2015

October, 2015

Michael glared his eyes at his ex-girlfriend standing before him, trying to plead with him to take her back. They were dating for only a few months until he asked her for a threesome with her best friend about a month ago. When she told him no, he was quick to cut her off like a bad habit for the simple fact he couldn't get what he wanted. He felt if she wouldn't do it, he'll find someone else who would. That was an epic fail. He couldn't bring himself to ask a bunch of other hoes to do it knowing they have fucked every nigga in the state of Louisiana.

Honestly, he felt some kind of way that she could have a threesome with her best friend and a nigga he used to go to school with but not him. Oh, the story to that was something. However, he felt if she'd done it before, why she couldn't now? He was only twenty-two years old and just wanted to live his young life fulfilling his sexual fantasies and desires.

So much has changed drastically with Michael in the last three years. His first girlfriend-Tiffany-was his high school sweetheart. Everything was perfect between the two teenage lovebirds until he went and fucked it up for a freshman. It caused her to break up with him. At their senior banquet, he tried time and time again to get her back and even attempted to make her jealous with another classmate. Another epic fail. After graduating in 2012-another attempt at getting her back-he knew from that moment on that she was done with him. That prompted him to date the freshman by the name of Nekole.

Their relationship started off great and they were truly in love, but something down the line had shifted. He began to be a little possessive and sometimes, they even fought each other. When they broke off their relationship temporarily, Michael found himself in the arms and legs of an older woman whom he later realized was only stringing him along. That situation made him run back to Nekole-but what he was hoping for is someone to welcome him back with opened arms-moved on to someone else. Was he hurt? Yes. Did he feel stupid? Most definitely. And did he stalk her and did pop ups at her mom's house for months at a time? Absolutely.

Besides his ex-girlfriend Tiffany, Nekole was the second girl he's ever had a deep genuine love for and actually cared a lot about. He'd do anything for her. He was her first everything. That meant something to him. Realization kicked in for him after a while and he knew he'd lost her, too. Just like Tiffany. From that day forward, he knew relationships weren't going to be the same for him. He didn't give any fucks about comittment anymore. The reason behind why his current relationship was over.

"Mike, I swear I'll do it. I have someone who wants to." She told him in a desperate tone.

He smacked his lips and looked away from her across the pond that centered the park at nothing in particular, then back at her. "Oh, so now you find somebody a fuckin' month later, Ivana? It's too late for that shit."

"I'll do it if takes me gettin' you back." She frowned.

"Who said I wanted to take yo' ass back?" He asked her, lookin at her as if she were crazy. "After that shit you pulled with that nigga behind my back as if my sister wasn't gon' tell me shit? You one stupid ass lil girl. That's why yo' ass got choked the fuck out tryna play me. And to make shit even worse, when I forgave you for it, you couldn't give me what I wanted and you expect me to take you back? Fuck out here with that."