.2016.

And so he said "Why you gotta be so kind hearted?Why you couldn't be a con artist? Why you couldn't?Why you couldn't be mischievous or just a lil deviousThe moment that we first started?

Why you couldn't be a con artist? Why you couldn't?
Why you couldn't be mischievous or just a lil devious
The moment that we first started?

And so he said "Why you gotta be so kind hearted?Why you couldn't be a con artist? Why you couldn't?Why you couldn't be mischievous or just a lil deviousThe moment that we first started?

January

After attending the funerals of her cousin and uncle, Mossina was spending time with her family after such a very emotional and busy weekend. The weekend that could have been her date with Michael. They have talked and texted nonstop and she explained to him about the losses in her family for which he understood and sent his condolences. Spending time with her family were the best, she just hated that it had to be under those circumstances. When next weekend rolled around, she hit up Michael to let him know the restaurant she wanted to go to and the movie she'd like to see. They had a good conversation starting off until he brought up their date.

"So you wanna go to Santa Fe and see The Forest?" He asked for confirmation.

"Yeah. We can go to the seven-thirty one that way we can have time to eat around six."

"Sounds cool. I'll let you know when I've made it to the mall then."

"Okay. See you later."

"See you later, bae."

Getting off the phone with Michael, Mossina sat on the edge of her bed, smiling from ear to ear. Her feelings for Michael has grown immensely and she honestly felt that he could be the one for her. She has revealed to him about her past relationship and come to find out, he was very familiar with her ex-boyfriend. No, they weren't friends but more so associates who played ball in their city's neighborhood park. Mossina has never dated a guy from the city they're from until Devaughn so she was aware at how small it actually is. Everyone has pretty much dated everyone. Despite that fact, she wanted to give Michael a chance, he made a promise that he wouldn't do her the same way as Devaughn has done.

Although relationships weren't his thing, he wanted to change that for Mossina. Hopefully, it'll stay that way. He was really feeling her and as crazy yet scary as it sounds, he was falling in love with her so soon. That's never happened before only with Tiffany and Nekole, but Mossina was awakening feelings he's haven't felt in years. Maybe she was that girl.