Introduction

Hello!!!

To start off with, I have never written a fanfic before, so this might end up being complete garbage fire. We shall see what happens as I get into the swing of things and actually get some content on here.

Next, I decided to write this because I have actually read a lot of Gream fics in the last few days, and what started off as joking and time wasting soon evolved into genuine investment. I usually heavily dislike shipping real people, but I think as long as we all remain respectful this should work out alright. Both George and Dream are presumably straight and must be treated as such irl, and this story is a work of fiction.

I have decided to make this story focus more on the development of their friendship to romance rather than a strict dating/sexual exploration, but that doesn't mean there won't be any fluff (wink wink). This story is also heavily incited by Covid-19 because, lets face it, in the midst of all this bullshit, I might as well take advantage of the amazing tropes quarantine gives ;)

I am a sucker for some nice ✨angsty mutual pining✨ and a ✨slow burn✨ and that is EXACTLY what we will be seeing unfold in front of us.

With all that out of the way, I really hope you enjoy this story, and please make sure to wash your hands, remain indoors, and stay safe!!

-Ben