2: Fading Memories and A Fool

A/N:

An impulsive continuation I don't expect ☆ ~('▽^人) 

*

It was funny, how Seokjin woke up in the morning and the first thing he saw was the face of his fiancée.

The morning sunshine illuminated his bedroom and when he sat on the bed, it was Taehyung who filled his head.

At first, Seokjin thought he could forget everything, as easy as he forgot his fiancée when he was with the younger boy.

The society was never kind to him, experiencing several times of problematic relationship and how people rejected him.

It was never been good, in the end.

Seokjin was an adult while the boy that kept disturbing his head was a mere teenager.

Maybe he was cruel, maybe he was a bad example.

Sometimes the aching feeling and the fading memories were addictive.

He would felt the sting in the middle of the day when he laughed: when his fiancée smiled and kissed his forehead.

The pain never leaves him alone, they stayed deep inside his chest and threatening to crush him from inside every time, anytime.

He knew he couldn't keep this going on.

Day by day he was one step closer to go mad.

Seokjin wondered if he was the cruellest person on the earth after he put down the phone and Taehyung's sobs kept ringing inside his head.

That's it.

He ended this.

But the situation became worse.

Suddenly his eyes full of unshed tears, when he was in the middle of the dinner night.

He looked at her face, the fingers trembled because she knew.

She knew how everything crumbled and the last string snapped at that night.

What's wrong with you?!

We're fine before you went to that fucking old town! Look at me Kim Seokjin!'

He was fine, so fine till he went there and he met the person who wrecked him.

Taehyung for him, sometimes he could be a disastrous storm but next, he would be the rain that watered the withering flower in Seokjin's field.

How could someone be that important in another's life?

A moment and the next thing you knew, nothing make no sense without that certain person.

Seokjin was lost, keeping his daily life with the smile he didn't recognize.

His reflection was a stranger to him.

In conclusion, he lost himself and he didn't have any idea how to go back.

Though actually, he knew, he couldn't, because that meant going back to Taehyung.

'You're pathetic, you know that?' Seokjin chuckled dryly, watching Hoseok stared at him mockingly as he drank the alcohol in one shot.

Seokjin loved to drink, but Hoseok knew the man didn't drink for fun that night.

He was quite proud, to be; to look perfectly fine after he annulled his engagement and handled his parents' disappointment calmly.

He felt sorry to her, she spent too long with a man like him.

Remorseful yet he believed this was better than a married life without love,