3: A Sucker For

A/N:

A really random one, inspired by A sucker for pain - suicide squad

*

Taehyung thought he tortured him as if Seokjin took his hand through the flames. He was the slave to his games. They were same but so different because Taehyung already lost at the first level.

He chained him up, tied him down.

Taehyung was such a sucker for the older man.

He got his name tattooed on the neck to his ankles. His smiles made him became rebellious, he went to war for him against the world and their pathetic stereotypes, doing his request without failure.

Did it for him, he closed his eyes and made a happy dream.

Love and the loyalty that was what he stood for. Didn't care about the society, he was what he cared for, only him.

The guilty pleasure held him captivated.

He walked slowly through the fire.

Like, he was a sucker for him and he knew it okay?

Even his family knew Namjoon knew, his father knew, his mother knew.

Feeling the world went against him, so he put the world on his shoulder.

It didn't matter, they didn't know the real Taehyung. He had been rolling with his craziness, the one who found him was Seokjin in the past when he was barely seventeen.

The one who seemed to understand the way of his thinking, they; the illest on the scene.

He had been riding around the city with him with the bicycles; posted, getting crazy, living like this was so fuckin' amazing. Held up to take a step back, when they roll up because he knew what.

Seokjin and Taehyung were loyal to each other when nobody put their eyes on them, they were the only one they trust in, won't hesitate to go straight to other people's head like a concussion.

He knew he had been bustin', with no discussion for his family. No hesitation who against them was his enemy.

Like, what's up? I'm a sucker for him and I know it.

He waited and waited, holding to the last string of hope that refused to let go and when Taehyung knew Seokjin broke off his engagement.

He felt as if the whole world kneeled to his faith and he won.

Seokjin was destruction his older brother said when he was so broken back then, and Taehyung found out he was devoted to destruction.

A full dosage of detrimental dysfunction, he was dying slowly but the devil always been trying to crush him, rushing him.

See he was a fool for pain, a dummy for the older man.

Might cut his head off right after he slit open his throat.

Tongue kiss a shark, Taehyung got jealous when other people moved against what his. Easting peanut butter and jellyfishes on the toast.

After he got stung he got stoked, he might choke. Like he chewed a chunk of charcoal.

Bare naked in the North Pole, he needed him. He yearned for him, he was his everything.

Without him, his heart was cold, full of sorrow, nothing but a lost soul.

The only lord knew when he would stop this relationship. He didn't fear shit but tomorrow without him, he was a sucker for him, it ain't nothing but him.

People just fuckin' complain they ain't tough as they claimed to be.

Just stayed up on their lane, just don't fuck with his beloved.

He would jump from a plane or stand in front of a train for him because he was a sucker for him.

He used to feel guilty, doing something bad, but now he felt like he just getting it. He didn't have any other choice but to finish what he started.

No pain, no gain, he was his reward.

Never back down, never stand down, pulling the trigger and let the bullet pierce through the target's head.

Never going slow, he picked up the pace.

This was what he wanted from a young age.

No recalling the Morning Prayer, that was what Taehyung decided to do. Lord have mercy on the witnesses.

He tortured him, take his hand through the flames.

"Seokjin"

He was a sucker for him.

"Call me" by your name.

More of him, got him begging and begging.

"Seokjin"

For more him, got him pleading and pleading.

Just for him, he kneeled and beg for more.

"Taehyung" and I will call you by mine. 

*

A/N:

Kudos and comments please