Copyright Statement

Copyright Statement

Text copyright © ShagunSinghal ™ 2015

The moral right of author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This book contains material that is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author. Any infringement of this is violation of copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The fictional places (by the names of Iridis and Wishword City) where the story is based in and the characters of this story are original and a product of author's imagination, hence under copyright law. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events and places is purely coincidental.

© Shagun Singhal 2014-2015

Hereby I declare that the songs, videos, real life places, celebrities named for cast in this book and images used in this book are not under my copyright and are only being used in a fictitious manner. They are not being used for any commercial purposes.

[[ Follow me on Twitter and Instagram to get sneak peaks and additional visuals for 'Memories, eh? Too Overrated!' My username on both sites is: author_shagun. Images related to MeTO are available under the tag #WattpadMeTO on Instagram. Hope to see you soon there! :) ]]