01➶︎

Chapter 1—

Being the fuckboy/playboy and the principal's son in college seemed like a whole priority. Having as much as half of the school right under your feet. The way you can invade in anyone's privacy without any suspicion.

The man himself was also a very good looking fella and productively does his schoolwork, making everything 10x better. His daily routines were which obviously was getting all the popular hot chicks in college.

Despite having the "good reputation" People hated him with full guts and was disgusted by his sexuality which rumors spread that he was bisexual. His father never really bothered other then doing some favors for him now and then.

They never even bothered to check his grades, detention record, or even the times he got into fights. He always just seemed to be labeled as the "good kid"

Although he hangs around with pretty much about everyone in college, he, himself. Obviously has his own close friends groups. The ones that actually knows him best, the way he is, since they technically watched him grow up.

"Sup kook. How's your new chick doing?" A man who's just a centimeter higher than him blurted out.

"Boring, she's no fun at all. I've pretty much played the whole damn school, all the girls are pretty much the same"

"The boys?" The boy tucked his slender and veiny hands in his pockets

"Tae. You know they're all just friends to me right? None of them gets me interested." Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was playfully battling back with fierce eyes

"Yeah, but not even one?" Taehyung displayed a cocky expression

"Like I said none of them interests me. Plus, the ones that I'm interested, I've already tried them." Jungkook stared at Taehyung with a blank expression

"How's it feel to have everyone wrapped around your finger?" Taehyung playfully raised an eyebrow

"Pshh boring. Ugh I need something new, they're like slaves" Jungkook blurted out as he took a cigar from the pack in his pocket.

"Fire?" Taehyung offered Jungkook the lighter as he greatly took it as he lit the deadly material on fire. Watching it burn as he breathed in the intoxicating smoke.

"What time is it?" Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who took out his phone

"Almost time for us to get to the class" Taehyung said as he continued scrolling through his uninteresting feeds

"Alright, see you after class" Jungkook said as he smooshed the lit cigar with his nicely polished shoes.

"See you" Taehyung said as he put his cigar right back in between his lips

Walking back into the proper school ground already makes Jungkook sigh. He's always been a pessimistic kid growing up, it seemed like it became his human nature.

-

"Alright class! Settle down everyone! I'll be introducing a new student!" The teacher slammed her hand onto the hard desk surface. The slam was enough to alarm everyone and mute their voices.

A moment of silence where the birds chirping was heard and not actually chatters from students.

"I'd like you to welcome him!" The teacher smiled as she turned her body towards the door making a sign to which seemed to be the new student from the other side.

Everyone was now impatiently waiting for who this guy might be. Shoe taps were heard as a beautiful man stepped in.

"Greetings everyone, my name's Park Jimin, but you can just call me by Jimin. Hope we'll be well acquaintances" The man spoked with professional words as he show his charming eye smile. Oh how bad Jungkook wanted to kiss those luscious plump lips.

Students began to whisper, some were heard as "he's so hot" and that was it. Jungkook set his fierce eyes right on Jimin.

He'll be mine soon..

Little did he know, it would be an obstacle just to speak to him..

-

To be continued...

-

I'm deciding to change up my style of writing if that's fine you guys! Please point out any mistakes you find in the story 😓

Much love, see you in the next chapter 💜