03➶︎

Chapter 3—

Jungkook's breaths suddenly became unsteady and his heartbeats was uncontrollably beating faster. "I just can't imagine what really happen" Jungkook muttered to himself, was that really the real side of Jimin??

Jungkook placed his hand onto his chest where his uncontrollable beats were radically moving faster. He huffs out for the extended opacity of breath. After Jungkook went back to the school hall where it was connected from the bathrooms.

He slightly looked down, trying to avoid any eye contacts with anyone. Jungkook was just not in the mood. He suddenly heard laughters and chatters coming from ahead. Jungkook's head unawarely shot up and just like that. Time somehow froze on between the two as they locked gazes.

Jimin felt Jungkook's bold "glare" poking right at him. Even though it was never Jungkook's intentions. When it comes to feelings, Jungkook seems to do a bad job at it.

It really wasn't even a second, but that exact moment felt like there was no one there to disturb. None, no one to barge in and interrupt their staring contest. Both were were intensely fighting for dominance. The staring ended quite quickly as Jungkook was asked for help by the teacher.

"Coming!" Jungkook rushed into the classroom to avoid the awkward over effect

-

Jimin's off-guard state was caught by one of the girls hovering all over him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" The girl waved her hands in front of Jimin's visions which made him realize that it was not just him in his imagination world.

"Ah sorry, I um.. got to go!" Jimin rushed away from the girl pile and visited the library. Where he thought had peace and quiet.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" Jimin pulled out a seat next to a tall man with a slightly wide shoulder.

"No, go ahead" The tall stranger smiled showing his cute dimples. He adjusted his glasses as he continued to read his rather long book. Jimin almost got a headache seeing the amount of pages it has. How this stranger reads and the way he simply flips to the next page like it's nothing.

Jimin began to pull out some books for his homework as he decided that he'll just do some homework and study for a bit. Without realizing, he checked the time, lunch break was already over and he was about half a minute late. He quickly packed his stuff into his backpack and hurried off.

Jimin went dashing fast, almost was out of air and opened the classroom door. Everyone looked over, not knowing this was needed.

Sweats were dropping and his hair was slightly wet. He unbuttoned some buttons of his shirt to allow breeze to go through, but everyone just sees is as a glimpse of his chest.

Jimin especially feel the intense gaze from someone. He glanced over, Jungkook, of course he heard of that guy. The one and only fuckboy, the "king" of the school.

"Sorry miss, I wasn't aware because I was studying in the library" Jimin respectfully bowed

"It's fine, I'm letting you off this time. Go get some paper towel, you're sweating"

Jimin walked over to the towel disposal and pulled out a sheet. Glancing over to see Jungkook's stares. It was filled thirst and lust. Jimin smirked and purposely turned to him, beginning to wipe his neck, and face.

-

Why the hell is he so fucking sexy, he's only sweating. I don't think I can resist anymore..

-

To be continued...