m

as day passed by , i wonder what are we in the first place.

i surely didn't tell you about my feelings but are we really nothing or just a friends?

going to school is hard without intentions , mine is you. you're the reason i woke up for school.

i turn around to see you beside , sleeping peacefully. i smile at the thought of you looking so mesmerizing just now.

" are we just friends? or more than friends?" these thoughts keep roaming around my mind. i couldn't let it out for days.

should i confess to you now?

" taehyun. "

i'm startled by the sudden call. it was you.

" hey , you're awake." i smiled sweetly at you.

" i have been thinking about this since the past few days and i wanted to ask you something. " you said.

" what is it?" me , replying with curiosity.

" do you like me?"

yes. i like you , more than that.

" oh sorry , i shouldn't ask you that. forget it , i was talking nonsense." you said and face the other side of your desk.

" no , i don't like you." i said.

" i really love you."

am i confessing to you now? it looks like it is.

" i don't like you because i really love you." i said.

" do you feel the same?"  i asked nervously with eyebrows up.

" yes , i do. i also love you a lot , as a friend."