i

you know it's sad when she keeps pretending to be strong in front of you.

you know it's beautiful when she still wants to be your friend after everything.

and you know it's tragic when she says moving on is the only option we had to keep being a good friends.

what a nice story.

i saw you giving full attention on your drawing.

the one you want to present during the competition the other day.

the competition you could've won instead of your sister.

i'm starting to question are you an angel?

as i was watching you , a teacher suddenly walked into the classroom.

she's searching for you.

" student , please come with me to the principal's office right now. this is urgent."

she looks at me and then the teacher.

i have no idea what is this about.

all eyes are on her as she walks out of the classroom.

people don't know who she really are. she's just someone who wants people around her to be happy.

and that's how i know , if whatever happens in the future , i will always got her back. because the moment she walked out of the classroom today , she's everything to me.

they said don't judge a book by its cover , so do you know how it will ends?

not until you read it and reach the end. this is not where the storyline ends.

but do you know what else the story didn't tell you?

she was expelled from school for things she didn't do.