o

i never thought of getting rejected by someone whom i thought i'd spent my life with. never ever i thought about it.

otherwise , i thought you would actually feel the same.

but little did i know , it's worth a try. at least i know what she felt about me. it hurts though and i can't force her to feel the same.

moreover avoiding won't change anything. we still see each other at school and even talked. but the only difference is with awkwardness.

" hey taehyun." one of my classmate greeted me.

" oh hey. what's the matter?" i asked with a slight curiosity. he looked at me and sighed.

" she still didn't come to school today?" he asked , showing a bit worries in his tone.

i shaked my head and looked at her seat. why? is she sick? is she doing just fine?

" i'm kind of worry about her. it has been 2 weeks and she still haven't show any glimpse of herself. you guys are best friends right? don't you meet her outside of the school sometimes?" he asked again but all i can do is shake my head.

i'm worried about her too. i always am.

but me myself don't have any idea what she's been up to.

she doesn't reply to my messages neither my calls. she has totally disappeared.

" i will try to reach her soon , don't worry." i said with a small smiles. he nodded and left.

i look at the empty seat of her.

" you're doing just fine , right?"