e

today we met again.

in that park you love.

it's been a week since i last saw you and you just came up with a message today saying you wanted to meet up.

i feel a strange feelings.

it's a mixed between happy , sad , relieved and scared.

i'm happy that you finally text me today and say that you wanted to meet.

i'm sad because you didn't even contact me since last week.

i'm relieved that you texted me which means i'm still be able to see you.

and i'm scared that you're not okay. i'm scared that you're not doing well.

i saw you sitting on the bench we used to sit together. you saw me too and give me a smile.

a weak one.

" hi taehyun." you said.

" hey , how are you? are you alright? why didn't you contact me? do you know how worried i am?" i say , frustrated.

you look at me and then smile.

" hey , i'm alright don't worry and i just need a space. i'm sorry that i made you worried. " you said.

my worried eyes earlier then softened at your response.

" i'm glad that you're okay. but can i ask you something?" i say.

" if you want to ask why i'm expelled then let me explain it to you. " you said and take a deep breath.

" you know my step sister right? she and my step mother reported me to the principal that i cheated on all of my exams. they even came up with fake evidences. you know that wasn't true right? i worked hard for the results i got. it hurts that they were never happy for me and treat me badly after my dad died." you said.

yeah it's hard and i can never imagine how bad it affects you.

" so what will you do now?" i asked you.

" i don't know." you replied.

there's a long silence.

" but taehyun , i'm very happy that i have you." you said looking at me.

" and that day when you confessed to me , i also like you. i like you more than friends."

we're staring at each other. no one speaks a word.

" i like you very much— no. i love you very much." i said with a huge smile on my face.

and that moment , i knew it.

you're the one.
you're all i want.

the one i want to spend the rest of my life with.

that eyes , i want to see it every day.
that smile , i want it to only smiles at me.
this person , i want her to be half of me.

she owns half of me.

i want to spend my lifetime loving you.