23

The next morning, Yoongi slowly woke up to feel someones hand in his hair, yawning gently as he opened his eyes. His head was laid on Taehyungs lap and the other male had clearly been playing with his hair, but he didn't mind. He hummed, stretching out softly before he ever so slowly sat up, not wanting to wake Taehyung up. Yes, last night was amazing and special..but he still had trust issues. He wasn't sure if he could fully trust the male yet. He sighed, glancing out the window- only to see that it had snowed quite heavily throughout the night. It was only the beginning of November too. He sighed deeply, going over to the window to check how much snow there was, soon pouting as he knew he couldn't work in that weather. "No work again today" he mumbled, getting his phone out to inform his employees.

Taehyung had woken up by that point, opening his eyes as he looked at Yoongi, "no work? why? are you still sick?" The males voice was even deeper and rougher in the mornings, so obviously Yoongi was shocked by this, but he let it go.
"Look outside"
Taehyung glanced out the window and gasped, "snow! We have to go out and build a snowman! We need to have snowball fights too!!" he exclaimed, being very excited about the change of weather.
"Gosh you're just like a little kid" Yoongi laughed out softly, "Plus! I'll just get sick again if we do all of that" he complained.
"Thats why you wear a thick coat, a hat, scarf and gloves!" Taehyung exclaimed, dragging Yoongi upstairs into his bedroom. "Put comfy thick clothes on" he instructed gently.
"What about you?"
"I'll wear my jeans, and one of your larger hoodies" He said with a shrug, going to Yoongis closet as he picked out the biggest hoodie the male had. "This will be fine, now, I'll go get changed" Taehyung spoke before leaving the bedroom.

Yoongi watched him and playfully rolled his eyes, soon getting changed into a fluffy jumper and some jeans- making sure he wore thick socks too. He couldn't remember the last time anyone made him go outside to play in the snow. He was probably about 7 or something. He grabbed his thick coat, putting on his gloves and scarf too before seeing Taehyung walk back in, "i found spare gloves and a spare scarf" Yoongi informed him, handing them over. "You have a coat don't you?"
"Yep!" Taehyung said with his usual bright, boxy smile. He put the extra layers on, putting his coat on too before pulling Yoongi downstairs, immediately going outside. He let go of the smaller man before he immediately made a snowball, throwing it at Yoongi.
The male gasped deeply, whining at how cold it was before he crouched down, making a snowball for revenge- only to feel the taller male throw one at him again, "Taehyung~" he whined.
"Hey! Its daddy to you" Taehyung playfully corrected him- he enjoyed teasing Yoongi.
Yoongi huffed before he ran to Taehyung, jumping on his back, making the man gasp, holding him up.
Taehyung soon got an idea, sitting down on the snow as he leaned back as if he was gonna lay down- which obviously made Yoongi get covered in snow.

They continued to have fun for hours on end, one of them tripping every now and again, pulling the other one down with them. They made a massive snowman too- this was genuinely the most fun Yoongi has had in a long long time. But Taehyung obviously had to go home eventually. Yoongi didn't really want him to leave- which surprised him..but he got over it. They said their goodbyes, Taehyung leaving after kissing the top of Yoongis head and saying, "make yourself a warm drink and make sure you wrap yourself up in loads of blankets". So thats immediately what Yoongi did when he walked back inside the house.

k.th: i had fun today

m.yg: me too

k.th: we need to hang out more often!

m.yg: well, i could come to your
cafe tomorrow if you want?

k.th: that would be great!
k.th: i'll see you tomorrow then! 😊

__________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for 200 reads, I've never had this many before so it means a lot to me! ❤❤