35

With an extremely nervous sigh, Taehyung knocked on Yoongis door, nibbling down on his bottom lip. He was anxious..anyone would be. He was confessing his love for him. In person. They had only known each other for 35 days but when Taehyung was talking to Yoongi- whether it be in person or over text...he just felt...happy? He felt like the luckiest guy in the world. And maybe he really was..nothing unlucky ever happened when he was with Yoongi- but if he was alone or with his friends or just in general, not with Yoongi, he would fuck things up constantly, the weather would even be against him. Isn't that strange? Was it just a coincidence?

Yoongi sighed deeply when he heard someone knocking on the door, obviously his body still ached when he moved around or just did anything in general but the nurses at the hospital told him he was fine to go home. "This better be fucking worth moving for" he mumbled, standing up as he walked to the door, or more like..limped to the door with a very noticeable waddle. He slowly opened it, sighing when he seen the one person he didn't want to see. "Come in" He mumbled, waddling back over to the couch as he sat down, wrapping himself in blankets.

"Y-Yoongi, I need to talk to you" Taehyung admitted seriously, sitting beside him as he looked straight into his eyes. "W-What I said...I wasn't lying.." he added on.

"Can you talk some sense please? I have no clue what you're talki-" But Yoongis words were soon silenced when he felt Taehyungs lips press up against his own. His eyes widened, pushing him away, "What the fuck?!" he yelled. "Why did you do that?!" he added on, his eyes wide, his hands clinging onto the blanket.

"Because I love yo-"

"No you don't! No one loves me, Taehyung. Just go away!"

"No! Yoongi, I love you! Please..just believe me..I love you..I will say it over and over and over again for years and decades if I have to. I love you. Theres nothing you can do to stop me from loving you either." Taehyung told him, staring into his eyes. "I know I shouldn't of kissed you like that..I was stupid..but I just wanted you to know how I felt..I wasn't thinking straight. But you make me feel like no one ever has before. You make me feel special. Happy. Cared for. But most of all, you give me hope..and luck! Its almost like we're soulmates. When I'm around you, its sunny, there's not a single cloud in the sky..but as soon as I leave you, it rains and I'm left stranded without a coat. What I'm trying to say is that you change me..and I like it"

"No, you weren't thinking straight at all." Yoongi mumbled, playing with his fingers nervously. "I really don't know what I'm supposed to say, Taehyung. Am I supposed to love you back?"

"No...not if you don't want to.."

"Then can you leave?"

"Yoong-"

"Taehyung, I said leave."

The male nodded, sighing as he stood up, "Take care of yourself, Yoongi. Im just a call away if you need me." he told him, heading to the door.

"Taehyung...one last thing.." Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung immediately looked back as hope came over him, smiling gently, "yeah?"

"If you're going to love me...I want you to love me for myself, not just so you can have some luck in your life" Yoongi spoke, his tone harsh- he wasn't even looking at him.

But thats what broke Taehyung. He knew he was wrong to love Yoongi for that reason, but there was more reasons he loved him. He took a sharp inhale, leaving the house as he immediately burst into tears, running home- only for a sudden storm to occur, making the whole situation a lot more gloomy for him.