Chp.10 Angry Seb

"Ooohh. Oooh. Right there." Seb moaned and reached back to grab my thigh.

I shifted on top of his back, rubbing my hands over the tight muscle there.

"God, Seb. You have so many knots." I rubbed my hands over one, making sure I released it. "Who's been taking care of you, man?" I asked, now rubbing his neck.

"No one." He smiled, and squeezed my thigh and moaned. "Ohh. That feels so good. You have no idea."

It was embarrassing to admit, but his moaning was really turning me on. I ran my fingers over his back once more, making sure I got every single knot. "Now you do me." I said, and we switched positions. He ran his fingers expertly across my back, rubbing and caressing in all the right places. "Oh, God." I said, grabbing the sheets and squeezing them. I was overreacting, just to turn him on. It seemed to work, because he bent down and started kissing my back and neck. Then he flipped me over.

"Enough of that." He growled, connecting our lips. "I have another way to relax you." His eager hands moved to my belt buckle and I let him pull it off.

Knock knock knock.

"FUCK!" Seb and I  both said at the same time. I laughed and shoved him off me. "I'll be right back." I said, eyeing Seb's pushed out pants. "Soon." I laughed and he looked down, checking himself out. He blushed. "You have no idea how sexy that boner is." I laughed and ran to the door before I threw myself on him.

I didn't bother looking through the peephole, I just opened the door. It was Tom.

"Hey, Tom!" I said happily, hugging him. "I'm so sorry about blowing you off. I..."

"Forget it." He interrupted. "Listen, I wanted to apologize for being so rude today. I know you really like Seb and I promise to give him a try. It's just that.... I miss doing stuff with you, Rach. You're always with him now. I guess I'm just asking for you to switch between us every couple of nights. Because, well, you're my best friend, Ms. Banes, and I really don't want to lose you."

I smiled and hugged him again. "I promise you can have me at least two nights a week." I said, laughing. "I love you, Tom."

"Love you too, babe." It was just then that I remembered Seb in the other room.

"Uhh." I said, looking to the bedroom. Tom followed my eyes and frowned.

"Oh, I get it." He laughed. "I'll go. You two can have animal sex all you want to. Just count me out." I laughed and smiled.

"See ya tomorrow, Tom."

"See ya." He chuckled and I shut the door, running back into my room.

"Sorry about that." I told Seb, he was lying across my bed, and I could see that he no longer had a boner. I frowned.

"It's fine." He answered. "We can just finish where we left off."

I laughed as he rolled on top of me and began taking off my clothes.

It had been six months since Seb and I started dating. I was still madly in love, as was he, and we both really loved acting like a couple. When I had first told my mother about Seb, she was hesitant. Of course she had heard of him, but she had also heard how much the media loved to tear him up. She just didn't want that life for me. I had assured her that I was so in love with him, and I was truly happy. She had of course agreed after that.

My sister was so ecstatic about our relationship that she had suggested my whole family fly to England to visit. It had gone fantastically, and Seb was thrilled to finally meet my family. Needless to say, my family loved him, and there was nothing to worry about there.