Chapter 20 Best ever

WARNING MATURE CONTACT AHEAD

Hi, Claire!" I said as I heard her familiar voice on the other end.

"Hello, Rachael!" Seb's  mom was excited to hear my voice.

"Seb should be coming home soon." I said.

"Oh, no, honey. I wanted to talk to you."

This was a surprise. "Okay..." I mumbled, taking a sip from my water bottle.

"I'm calling to ask if you and Sebastian are busy next week."

I thought for a moment. "I don't think so. He'll be done filming by Saturday." I smiled, thinking about all the time we could spend together.

"Well, great! Sebastians old friend Alexa is getting married. She wanted me to call and invite Seb and his girlfriend."

Where will it be?" I asked stupidly.

"Here in London." I smiled.

"Seb is going to be so excited!"I squealed. "He's been looking for an excuse to go back for a while now!!"

"Great. It's a deal, then. See you Monday."

"See ya."

After I hung up I smiled. I was glad I could get to break the news to him. He'd be so stoked!

I walked into the bathroom, putting away the blow-dryer and flat iron I'd used earlier.

Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I managed to squeak out a tiny yelp. I was pretty sure I had locked the door. I sighed in relief when he chuckled softly in my ear.

"It's just me." He whispered, his hot breath blowing on my neck and making me shiver.

He started gnawing on my earlobe, bringing his hands up to my breasts. I was still facing away from him when he licked my cheek, causing me to moan.

"What..." I started, turning to face him. He silenced me with his lips.

"I've been thinking about something all day." He growled, biting my lower lip.

I whimpered. "Seb ...." I lost my train of thought as he stared at me. No, glared is the right word. He stood there glaring at me for a moment, and I forgot the world. I leaned into him as his hands found my lower back, smacking my bum lightly.

"I've been thinking about you." He licked my nose. "And me." He started sucking the skin at my neck. "And a little bit of this."

He picked me up, setting me on the bathroom counter. His hands found my pants and he ripped them off. This was very distracting. He couldn't walk two feet to the bedroom?

At the moment I didn't care. I didn't bother to object when he took his pants off and began rubbing himself against me.

This was not like him. He usually wasn't this forward. He liked to romance me. But now it seemed like he couldn't get our clothes off fast enough.

After our clothes had been successfully removed, he growled in frustration. I had my hips away from his, teasing him. But he couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me, a small gasp coming out of his mouth as we connected.

It wasn't as hard as I thought, getting the job done. It felt oddly nice to have a change of scenery.

"Harder." I moaned, clutching my fingers in his hair and pulling it. It only seemed to encourage him as his movements became faster and stronger. Before we knew it we were both grunting as he moved in and out of me.