19| Sacrifice

Lloyd had his gi on and was already running along the school rooftop. The rest of the ninja were already in their mech's.

"Lloyd!" Reagan stumbled, cursing as Lloyd jumped on the dragon mech. Screwing her eyes shut she leaped after, almost falling off when a string arm caught her and hauled her up.

"What are you doing?" Lloyd yelled, his eyes blazing. "I need to get to my dad."

"I know." Reagan panted. "And I'm going to help." She took his katana and sliced through the skirt of her dress. Revealing the black shorts she had under them.

Lloyd pulled on his mask and started towards the commotion. "I don't have time for this." He muttered.

  "Good, so we're in mutual agreement?" Reagan asked, slipping the extra mask she now knew he always put in the mech's storage.

  "Lloyd, what's going on? We need you at the west side of the building." Nya's voice rang through.

  "Yeah Lloyd." Reagan piped up before he could tell her to go away.

  "Is that Reagan?" Cole asked.

  "Uh oh." Zane replied.

  "I'm on my way guys, I'm ready and standing by." He sighed, swiping off the communication briefly to pinch his nose.

  "Both hands on the dragon!" Reagan squeaked as they flew.

  "We're fine." Lloyd grunted. "And you shouldn't even be here. Unless you want to see me turn into a demon."

  Reagan ignored the jab and pointed at the giant mechanical Praying Mantis Mech.

  "There." She announced.

He flicked back in the communicator. "LLOYD! WE ARE NOT FINE!" Jay yelled as they watched his jet dodge smaller mantis scooters blows.

"Garmadon was placed inside the larger mech." Kai announced as he torched a few. "Nya, I need you!" He yelped as the flames got to high.

  "Lloyd, you got a few trailing at five and seven!" Cole warned him.

"Can't I ever get a break?" Lloyd muttered as he switched gears, his dragon reared as he quickly worked the controls. "Reagan, there's a strap on your seat, put it on now and when I jump up pull the lever and your seat will slide up then take control of the dragon."

She blinked. Wait what?

As they pulled back their opponents went whizzing in front of them, not expecting the green ninja to reverse. As they sped past Lloyd leaped from the mech and onto their scooters, he used his katana to swing swiftly as them, embedding it through the front if their mech and then leaping to the next.

Reagan yelped as she grabbed the lever and pulled it, sliding into the drivers spot and quickly tried to steer.

When she finally got the hang of it she spotted a general charging at her in her scooter.

"Frick." She found a random control and used it, green fire blasted for, the dragon frying the general.

"Who knew Reagan was so bad-"