2K Special Bonus Chapter!

Thank you ilickcupcakes !

A lot of my bonus chapters are depressing so let's make this humorous!

*******

"Dude." Lloyd blinked, confused.

"How's bunking with Miss I-Hate-Lloyd?" Kai asked as he sat down at their lunch table.

"She doesn't hate me." Lloyd said slowly.

"Lloyd," Nya settled down and spoke gently. "She hates every cell in your body."

"No. She hates every single cell in your body in every multiverse." Jay made explosion sound like he did something cool.

Cole raised an eyebrow. "Jay, that was so lame."

"Agreed." Zane nodded. "According to my analysis that was lamer than anything Cole has done."

"Hey!"

"Off topic. I want to dish some tea." Nya flicked both Jay and Cole in the head. Making them reel back with an "ow."

"There is no tea!" Lloyd protested.

Zane glanced at him blankly. "That is incorrect." They all looked at him. "Tea is gossip and there is plenty of gossip from your new living conditions."

They all turned to Lloyd.

"Thanks Zane." Lloyd grumbled as he shoved some food in his mouth. Kai thwacked him hard in the back-making him choke- before slipping it around his shoulders.

"Look dude. I am by far the most awesomest guy in this school." He said smirking. "You need girl advice? I'm your man!"

"I'm pretty sure awesomest isn't a word." Lloyd told him.

"It is not." Zane confirmed.

"Whatever." Kai replied flippantly, leaning back. "All that matters is that I'm a specimen and can go out with anyone!"

A girl suddenly walked up to him and yanked his chair, causing him to fall over with a crash before leaving.

Nya snorted. "Guess your girlfriend disagrees." The ninja snickered.

Kai huffed but scrambled up, running after the girl.

"Isla! Come on! It's only a joke!"

Lloyd shook his head, turning to towards where Reagan was eating with her friends. She chatted away, laughing lightly, flicking her auburn hair.

She caught his eye but quickly averted her gaze towards her friends, the small glance out of the corner of her eye giving her away.

Lloyd sighed and moved his food around on his plate. Yup, she hated him.

A/N*****

Little did he know....

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the 2k reads! I feel so blessed!

You may have seen 'Kai's girlfriend' and got confused. For those who haven't read my book Playing With Fire she is the protagonist and love interest for Kai in the story and I put a little cameo in.

Thank you all again, I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

LuckyBugBooks 🐞