Time (Lime)

(More pink diamond Steven smut sorta because I'm bored. It's short, longer ones will eventually come out, along with more fluff. Suggest kinks for me to write about or if you want one where reader is gender-neutral or it's not specifically said, ect. You probably won't but it's cool I'll still write it anyway. I've been trying to write this for literally weeks n I just need to start a new one so here's this. It's like really short 429 words)

A dark laugh left the pink man's throat as he pulled her hair so her head lay back against his shoulder. The girl shuttered and whimpered, desperately bucking her hips into his touch. A whine drifted from her when one hand ghosted across her breasts. She was close, he could feel it, but he wasn't done with her just yet.

"Beg," he cooed, grabbing her chest and pressing a kiss to throat.

"Steven," he let out a groan and his skilled hand rubbed her harder, "My Diamond," his thumb worked at her pulsing bud of nerves, pressing his lover close against his chest, "Steven, god please."

His breathe ghosted against her ear, making her shudder, she could practically feel his smirk, "Please what?"

Her eyes screwed shut tight arching against his heated body, "Please let me cum, My Diamond," she cried out. She reached back, desperately grabbing his hair as she moaned and cried for him.

He'd been toying with her for what seemed like an eternity. His skilled and calloused fingers brought her to her release several times by now. This new version of Steven was much more, well, aggressive. He used to be loving and gentle, not teasing much, with lots of aftercare. Now he was rough, aggressive, merciless, as he took and used her body. Still aftercare, but less than before. God, she loved it. A part of her missed his gentleness, but it had been 6 years after all, people change. The hybrid just changed much more than she thought possible.

Steven's fingers dipped into her more, marveling at the cry that escaped her. He wouldn't be mean to her, he'd let his lover finish, tonight. His lips pressed against her shoulder lovingly, "Cum for me, love."

She did just that, crying out from the sensitivity. Steven stroked her through it even though so weakly attempted to push his hand away. "Steven, please," she whimpered, her voice just above a whisper, "'m so sensitive."

He clicked his tongue, slowing down just a slight bit, but continuing nonetheless. "Making up for lost time, Love."