Baby (Fluff)

(Pink Diamond Steven x Pregnant!Reader)
(I've had such bad writers block and I tried so many times to finish this chapter. There's also hints of lime but it's primarily fluff. Steven just attempts to talk dirty as a joke while reader gets embarrassed. Also mentions of a possible breeding kink? But there's nothing explicit Steven just gets kinda horny)

You let out a gentle whine, sleep leaving your system. Eyes fluttering open to glance around the pink room. No Steven, not surprising. Lately he's barely been around, new colonies and such to take care of. You sat up against the plush pillows behind you, wrapping an arm lovingly around your stomach. You hadn't told him yet, he was far too busy and stressing him out even more just seemed cruel. As a diamond, he just had so many responsibilities. It was wrong, what the diamonds were doing. However, you couldn't change him, you couldn't change The Diamonds, you weren't magic like him... you were just a human.

Ever since he found you again, you two had been fucking like rabbits. This was bound to happen sooner or later, You just wished it was later. Steven... wasn't ready to be a parent, and truth be told, you didn't think you were either. It was hard to think of, being a mother.

The pebbles emerged from the wall, curious as to why you haven't gotten up yet. They tilted their head, and you smiled.

"I'm okay," gripping your stomach you moved to get up.

A railing appeared at the side of the bed, which you grabbed onto. You'd gotten increasingly bigger this past month, to the point where hiding it would be much more difficult you. They had begun taking care of you while Steven was away, not that you minded, but you missed him. Their confusion with human things was still limited so you'd been given your very own Pearl (specially trained on Earth) to help keep you alive when Steven wasn't around. Steven often made her leave when you were asleep though, so the company returned with him to bring you meals, and she'd stay until nightfall.

Slight banging sounded from the halls, he was upset you could tell, and he wasn't even in the room yet. The pebbles quickly wrapped you in a long loose pink dress before disappearing into the walls, clearly not wanting to be around the angered diamond. The door slammed open and you turned to look, holding your stomach gently. You learned early on being afraid of him would only make him angrier. Steven was mumbling profanities as the door shut behind him, locking his Pearl and yours out. His fists were clenched and his feet hit the ground hard. You approached slowly, not wanting to startle him, as you began to speak.

"Steven, honey," he didnt bother looking at you or stopping in his pacing, "talk to me, what's wrong?"
You reached your hand out to touch him when he began pacing back towards you.

Feeling your hand on his shoulder he stopped. Steven said nothing before quickly grabbing you by the hips and lifting you against him. He buried his face into your neck, clearly grounding himself with you. So, you held onto him, pressing kisses to his cheek and petting his hair. He held you like a life line as his breathing slowed. This was usually the part where he'd ask to let out his frustrations with you but you really wanted to tell him today.

"Steven," you started to nuzzle your face into his neck, "can we lay down?"

He nodded almost instantly as if he expected you to ask. Steven lay your back against the pillow. He began to kiss and suck your neck, allowing his thoughts to fill with you. Pink hands settling at your hips. His layered, rough, and almost feral like breathing fanned your neck with each kiss.

Your hand slowly pulled his face from your neck, not without gaining a low growl from him. You made him stare into your (E/C) eyes with his pink ones. His eyes were fiery, filled with rage, yet he seemed calmed by your actions. You pressed a kiss to his nose and you could practically feel him melt in your arms.