Baby (Part 2)

(It's been over an year since I posted part one of this. I didn't think I was going to do a part 2 it wasn't really planned out enough when I posted it. I actually completely stopped writing fan fiction for a while but I've been getting bursts of motivation the past couple weeks. I started writing this in august and just never posted it. I may or may not be back it entirely depends on how I'm feeling. I will probably be posting a few other oneshots that I had drafted years ago when I was updating this consistently that I abandoned, who knows! Look out for that. Anyway! Hope you enjoy part 2 :) ~ )

(Also I'm extremely sorry to the person who I told I'd write a smut shot and never did, I was going to do it and then life shit happened and I forgot about it entirely along with the rest of my fanfic stuff)

No real warnings I don't think, threatening with a weapon but that's about it

"Pearl tell me where Steven is."

Your demand struck her and fear filled her eyes. She'd avoided your questions long enough. Steven hasn't been home in weeks.

"My-my lady," she stuttered, dipping her head, "perhaps he's somewhere else. He's been very busy recently! I can send him a message for you!"

"Pearl," you snapped, "I'm not asking anymore. I command you to tell me where Steven is."

"I..." she took a shaky breathe, "I cannot tell you where he is."

"Take me to him." You demanded, "now."

"I can't do that my lady," she dipped her head, seeming to show you she was trying to back down.

"Why not?"

"The diamonds would not be pleased with us my lady-"

"I don't care what the diamonds will think," you huffed, "Take me to Steven."

She seemed to contemplate it for a moment, "I not able to do that, my lady."

You sighed, you didn't want to do this. Steven told you to do it whenever you want, or in case of emergencies. You really didn't want to do this.

"You know what Steven taught me before he left?" You let anger leave your voice for a moment, pressing a hand to your stomach and walking over to your shared bed. You looked down at your growing stomach, lost in thought.

Thankful for the supposed change in conversation, Pearl eased up on her tension, and walked over to you. She was your Pearl after all, she had to care about what you said.

"No, My lady, I don't believe you told me," she smiled, "are you feeling alright?"

You nodded, "Steven taught me something he said was really important, and I really wish I never had to do what he taught me..." you trailed off letting the words die on your tongue. Pearl looked deeply concerned, but kept quiet.

"He taught me," you smiled and shook your head, letting your hand leave your stomach briefly, "he taught me how to shatter gems."

Pearl's face dropped and immediately filled with panic, "My lady, I assure you you're safe here, you'll never need to do such a thing."

You let out a breathless laugh, "No, no, I think I will." You concentrated long and hard feeling the baby's growing powers inside you. You focused on that feeling, and your connection to the baby, your love and worry for Steven and his safety. Taking a deep breath, you let a small shield, maybe the size of a frisbee appear on your hand. The edges were sharp and jagged like a saw blade. You placed your empty hand over your stomach, feeling drained a bit just after summoning it but mentally thanking the power your baby has. Pearl's eyes widened but she didn't dare back away from you.