YULLOVA: The Revolution of The Realms

The world of Yullova is on the brink of destruction because the energies that gives life to it lost its balance brought by the greedy aims of the evil realm alliance

The alliance overpowered themselves believing that they are the superiors and plans to colonize the whole Yullova and create a single empire.

The salvation unit composed of Ruphus, an air wielder; Ziken, a fire wielder; Hyacinth, an ice wielder; Thang, a ground wielder; and Mirage, a water wielder; was bound to bring back the order again through a massive revolution against the evil realms but they had to encounter a lot of experience in order for them to be strong enough to face the Dark Lord.

***

This novel is a fantasy, sci-fi, action and adventure story depicting the ferocious battles and wars undergone by the protagonists and their comrades against several issues involving the unjust statutes of their realm and the abusive hierarchs ruling over them, and also their massive struggle defending the whole world from the greedy colonialists. It also tackles about social issues like racism, sexism, fascism, misogyny, hierarchy, etc.

Book cover by: Peacejeon

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, places, events and characters are all fictitious.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed by any means with the legal permission of the author.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2020. Wattpad.

Official Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/YullovaTROTR

Official Twitter Hashtag: #YullovaTROTR
Mention me: @FinestSageWP

Date Started: May 5, 2020
Date Finished: -