First Meeting

(3rd POV)

Dazai is  walking along a river, wanting to clear his mind under the moon, but he can't stop and sit down to calm himself because he feels a pull dragging him further into the woods and into a clearing.
In the clearing he van see a boulder and on top of the boulder there is a boy, no. Not only a boy, this one has wings. He's wearing black pants with a red overcoat and he also has a sword. He has bright sunset hair that is surprisingly long and curly. He sees Dazai and his eyes widen seeing as the boy he sees between the trees has white fox ears and nine tails. The kitsune is wearing a Grey-blue kimono and has bandages around his neck and arms. Neither of them is moving or talking for a while and finally the kitsune tries to speak but he finds no words coming from his mouth, this how ever snaps the tengu out of his trance and he's immediately running towards the kitsune and pushed him down onto the ground, holding his sword on the kitsunes throat. And then he speaks. " Any last worts fox?"  he asks and his voice is like music to Dazais ears and now being closer to the tengu he can see his pretty blue eyes and the only thing he can get out of him mouth is "beautiful" this seems to catch the tengu off guard and he loweres his sword and stands up. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, maybe I'll let you go just this once" he says, opens his wigs and takes off into the sky leaving a little bit surprised fox behind. For the next week Dazai wanders into the clearing to see if that place was the thing pulling him in, but no he figured it must be the beautiful tengu he met that night....
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Author here!
Do tell if there are any spelling mistakes and if you liked this be sure to vote and even if you didn't enjoy still hit the star in the down left corner :)
Bye bye!