Nadakhan's Return! (Theory of course)

Nadakhan is going to come back!
Yes, I know, it sounds crazy! But here is the evidence.
As you can see in the top right picture you can see a screenshot I took. In it, you can see a lamp. This picture is from Ninjago season 11 episode 4 you can go back and see for yourself if you want. Now I know it doesn't seem like much but if you look closely you can see it closely resembles the shape of the Teapot of Tyrann. The same pot Nadakhan is trapped inside. Now, this could be an easter egg coming from the creators of Ninjago but does that sound like something they would do just for fun? No. I am sure it was done intentionally. And this makes sense.
We know for sure that Nadakhan is in a position to come back. In the season finale of season 6, Jay wished that no one found Nadakhan's teapot in the first place. Notice how he didn't say "I wish no one would ever find that teapot." Meaning that Nadakhan can return whenever the writers want him to.
If a reoccurrence of Nadakhan was going to happen it would be the writers chance to tweak his character a little bit. Either by making him remember Skybound and hate the ninja even more, or they could give him a redemption arc.
The possibilities are endless and in my opinion, this would be an awesome thing to do. Sure some people have strong negative feelings for him but isn't that what a villain is supposed to do anyway? Nadakhan definitely deserves more screen time than he got and boy would I love to see a future season featuring our favorite orange Djinn.
Now all the writers have to do is make someone find the teapot that is in the desert, (If this really is Nadakhan's Teapot).