Favorite Music Genre

Lloyd: He likes to listen to techno music when he's happy but he also listens to emo music when he's feeling sad. 

Kai: You're just making it worse, dude.

Lloyd: *turning up emo music* That's the POOOIINNNTTTT!!!!!!

Zane: He listens to orchestral music and musical theatre. Pop music is another thing he likes to listen to when he cleans the house. 

Zane: *Sweeping* *Singing* GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UNNNNNNN!

Nya: Hip Hop music. Or anything that makes her want to dance.

Nya: *Agressively dancing to Who Let The Dogs Out*

Jay: Ambiet music and Indie rock are his favorites. But he can't help but vibe to TV show theme songs.

*Pokemon theme song comes on*

Jay *In his head* Don't do it don't do it don't do it.

*Theme song reaches chorus*

Jay: Pokemon! Gotta catch em' all. It's you and me, I know it's my destiny!

Kai: Tells everyone he's listening to Rap and Metal when he's actually listening to Country music. 

Kai: *Looks around to see if the coast is clear* *Switches Rap to Country* *Starts humming along to Honey Bee by Blake Shelton*

Jay: *Jumps out of the closet, grabs Kai's second Airpod and shoves it in his ear* I knew it! 

Cole: He can listen to anything, really. He's not that picky so if he likes the song he doesn't care what genre it is. But he does have an appreciation for Blue Grass and, of course, Barber Shop Quartets. He also likes to blast Bollywood music and annoy everyone in the house while he's just sitting there vibing. 

Cole: *Singing along in perfect Hindi* 

Everyone  but Jay: *Confused silence*

Jay: Shut up, Cole! I'm trying to watch Pokemon!