Amize

Alright so maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Amize and I live in the Night World with my adoptive father Jin. He is very caring and wise, but his thoughts are tainted by regret and despair. I feel sorry for him because he just needs help but people are afraid of him ever since he overthrew the throne. I have a life in the castle even though it's not really how I should be living. I always feel like I'm living a stolen life. I have a good life I go to Black Rose academy and learn many things like teleportation magic, but the Light World is the only thing I find most interesting. I learned that I had a friend and ex sister named Crylline from the Light World. We are taught that they are the scum of the earth but I had to see this for myself.

"I need to see her somehow," I said furiously turning pages in my study in a book called Teleportation.

"Potions not what I need"

"Advanced magic perfect I need a spell for long distances."

"Long distance spells!" I exclaimed as I found the spell I needed.

"Ok, this is what I have to do."

"Azar mezan kachazx!" I yelled as I was surrounded by a black mist and turned up right next to Crylline she was distracted so I got her attention and whispered my name cause the spell only lasted a few seconds.

"What?" Crylline asked before I disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

"Dang it!" I yelled infuriated that she could not understand me. I straightened my dress and fixed my hair for dinner a half past 2:00. I had half an hour to pass. I am bored out of my mind. I got out my book and started to read more about Crylline.

"Chapter 2 the royal family." I read to the empty pale room.

"Crylline is the one daughter born to Queen Amelia." I paused. "She had adopted a child but that child remains unknown."

"Unknown hmm." I let my mind ponder the thought of if I could have been the adopted daughter. My father Jin told me my father died a hero in the war, but I have no idea who he even was. My powers have been continuing to grow and I always find myself wondering if he knew I would have this power. I smothered the thought and put the book underneath my pillow. If Jin found out I had this book he would most definitely burn it. He despises everything about the Light World and his sister is the queen he makes no sense to me.

"He should be happy for her," I said as my father was in the doorway.

"Who should be happy for who."

'Crud I have been caught what should I say? what should I do?' I thought to myself.

"Father, what are you doing here?" I asked trying to deflect his question.

"You wish for me to be happy for Amelia right?"

"Yeah, I just don't understand."

"Well I was going to tell you she is an insect and I was powerful enough to take the thing most precious to her." His arms wrapped around me and all I saw was black after a thud sound.

When I awoke I was in chains is the prison. The only thing different about these chains is they had a purple electrical force around them.

"I see you have woken up," Jin said walking over to me stroking my cheek.

"The chains are teleportation proof so don't even try!" He yelled as the chains tightened when I said the chant from earlier.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed as I got electrocuted from the chains.

"I'm assuming you already know that you were Amelia's adopted child and you and your ex sister Crylline have a great connection. So to keep my power I had to separate what could have caused me and my rule to fall apart." Jin said walking away from me for a moment.

"So I was right you are a bastard!" I screamed at him before being shocked again.

"AHH!!"

"Don't even try to escape because you can't"

"CRYLLINE!" I screamed with pain filling my body as I teleported.