Amize

Journal Entry 1:

So they gave me this notebook...um and I have no clue what I'm going to use it for...I need to get out of here. Crylline needs me! I need to get to her! Why did he have to send me here? This does prove an earlier theory I had...there are multiple worlds...but how did he send me here...and more importantly...how am I going to get out?

She sighed, shutting the notebook closed.

'I can't let this notebook go out of my sight' She thought to herself placing it in her pocket before walking out of her room after doing her morning routine. She was feeling uneasy of all the glares she was getting. Her arm started to itch. Confused, she pulled up her sleeve revealing hundreds of cuts decorating both of her arms. She gasped.

'How long have these been there?' Her eyes went wide. She was confused...hella confused. Why did she have all these cuts on her arms? She hadn't cut this much before...she has cut herself before but not recently or this much...is this not her own body? She grunted in frustration and went to sit down at the group table...that's what the rest of the girls in this hospital were doing anyway.

"Hello! Welcome to the mental hospital!" A girl exclaimed at Amize from across the table. She jumped at the sudden noise and from the way she cut off her thoughts. She sighed before responding.

"Hello, Thank you," She didn't know what to say to these girls because one, this wasn't her world to begin with and two, she was pretty certain that the rules of the world are different seeing as her bracelet changed...and she was finding it harder to do any of her magic...

'Maybe Jin did something to tamper with my magic...again...' She felt someone poke her shoulder making her aware that other people were looking at her. She felt her face flush in embarrassment because she probably wasn't listening to what they were saying to her...

"What is your name?" The girl asked her again with a kind and understanding smile.

"Amize..." She said holding out her hand for the other girl to shake. She smiled at her but didn't take her hand.

"They probably haven't told you yet...but we can only give each other high fives and fistbumps...it's the hospital policy." Some of the other girls gave her awkward nods. She blushed more, feeling more embarrassed about not knowing anything about this new world she was forced into...

"O-oh, sorry," She pulled her hand back and went to grab a pen from the jar of pens. Only the pens had no casing and they were just the tube of ink and the tip...she looked at it curiously for a moment before it clicked in her head.

'This must be like the menkianaru health centers. I have never been to one before but I do know that they had some restrictions and everything had safety guards making it very hard for the people inside to cause harm to themselves and others. My friend Inikuan's sister got put in one of these places...what we were told about the whole thing was that she was a danger to herself and had to go there to get better.' She felt herself zone out again before she shook her head.

"Sorry, what are your names?" She asked politely, earning smiles from the other girls.

"I'm Elondria and you already met Maggie! The girl with the light blond hair and black and white striped shirt is Faren. The one with long brown hair is Halline, the one with the short dirty blond hair is Mary, the one in the wheelchair is Celina, the one in the back with the darker skin and bob cut hair is Jaden, the one with glasses and black hair is Laney, and then there is Jamie!" She tried to take in all the names but knew it was going to take a minute to get all of them down...

"Don't worry if you are having trouble remembering their names! New people come in here all the time and people leave all the time as well! So, don't worry!" She laughed making Amize relax a bit before joining her in her laughter.

"There is the schedule over there as well! If you want to know what you will be doing every day while you stay here!" She chirped leading Amize over to the bulletin board that was behind plastic for reasons mentioned before...

"Thank you,"

"You are so welcome! I'm glad I got to meet you!" She smiled before going over to take a spot next to another girl.

'So, this is what I'm going to have to do for the duration of my stay? This is very similar to the schedule that Jin kept me on...only now there was no school on the agenda...but there are group meetings...maybe that is an alternative to school?' She knew she had to find a way out...but that would have to wait until she found out how she got here and if there even was a way out.

'What was he doing with Fierax? Shards...if he ends up hurting him in any way...I swear I will end him!' She felt some tears coming to her eyes. She just wanted to know that he was safe...and it was making her so on edge knowing the last state she saw him in...

"Hey, Amize," She heard a whisper from behind her.

"Hello?" She asked, turning around abruptly. She didn't see anyone behind her until a nurse walked up to her.

"Oh, Amize. I heard from doctor Marc that you have some hallucinations. Would you like some meds to calm them down?" She asked Amize. She raised her eyebrows at her confusion about what she meant by meds...

'She must mean some kind of medication...but what medication exactly?' Her idea of a med was a healing capsule or a health cap. A healing capsule was going into a capsule to let your wounds heal while a health cap was just a faster process by putting the health cap on the wound while it heals. They are both different from each other but have the same effect.

"Don't worry! It's just a little pill to calm your brain process down." She said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. I'll be alright." She didn't like the idea of swallowing an unknown substance from a stranger. The nurse gave her a small bow and left back into the nurses' station.