✰ |your song

I've decided to choose non-beatles songs

John Lennon: That'll Be the Day- Buddy Holly

When the two of you met at a college end-of-term dance, John introduced himself to you as Buddy Holly. Of course you didn't believe it for a second, but then he pulled you on the dance floor to dance when this song came on. The way you looked into each other's eyes; you could just tell it was a forever thing. He asked you to grab drinks after, and this song became a symbol of your love.

Ringo Starr: We Belong Together- Ritchie Valens

When you and Ringo started going out, you came over to his house once and there he played this on the record player, taking your hand in his and singing softly as you swayed in his living room. Ever since, this song became part of a great memory for your relationship.

George Harrison: Maybellene- Chuck Berry

You were attending a party that Johnny and The Moondogs (The Beatles) were performing, and George sang this song and looked at you the whole time. At the end he asked for your number and then you went dancing. This song came on again, and George took it as your song.

Paul McCartney: Fly Me to The Moon- Frank Sinatra

Paul picked you up for your first date and on the way to the restaurant, this song came on and he started to sing it, looking at you every now and then, and giggling. From then, it was your song.

__