thunderstorms : paul

You hummed in your kitchen, standing by the sink, rinsing your dinner plate. It was yet another lonely evening without your boyfriend, Paul, nearby. You looked out the small window over the faucet and noticed that the sky had suddenly swarmed with dark, grey clouds.

A flash of lightning quickly startled you, followed almost immediately by a loud clap of thunder. The draft from the open window in the living room started to pick up as the loose leaves fluttered outside, the wind blowing violently against the oak trees near your home. You quickly dashed over to the window, wrapping yourself tightly in you cream colored cardigan, shivering. With the window shut, you felt a small wave of relief, however, it quickly vanished as another bolt of lightning stuck. The skies began to aggressively pour down heavy droplets of water onto the ground below. You watched the scene, worried suddenly about Paul, who had been at the studio all day working on the bands' new LP--Rubber Soul.

That's when you heard your front door swing open, a black shadow standing drenched in the threshold. Paul cast a wide grin out to you.

"Did I miss dinner, love?" He remarked, throwing open his arms. You took this as a cue, and ran over to him, wrapping yourself around him tightly. He placed his hands on the side of your face and leaned down, placing a feverish kiss to your desperate lips. "Oh, Paul..." You exhaled, your lips parting from one another. "I've missed you." You cry, stroking his cheek with the back of your hand.

"I've missed you too, Y/N." He whispered back softly, sending a shiver throughout your body. As he continued to hold you close, you started to feel the chilly rainwater from his coat soak into the dry cloth of your dress. "I better get cleaned up." He added, placing his large hands on your shoulders, separating the two of you.

While Paul was in the shower, you quickly fixed him a plate of leftover food and set it on the table. You then proceed to watch the evening news while you waited, the fiery storm continuing to rage on outside.

"Currently in the downtown London area, there is a severe weather alert. We advise that you all stay inside, and stay away from windows..."

A bright flash of white snapped in the corner of your right eye and you jumped, folding your knees tightly to your chest. In the distance you could hear Paul flipping off a switch from your bedroom.

That's when it all went completely dark. The electric buzz that once filled your home died down into complete silence. The world was still and this fueled your anxiety. "Paul??" You called out, a trace of fear in your tone.

"Yes, my darling...I'm going to come to you." His voice was soothe as he spoke, his words effortless but meaningful.

You got up from the couch and felt around, your eyes trying to adjust to the suffocating darkness that swelled greatly around you. You were walking cautiously, attempting to make your way to your bedroom. However you accidentally ran right into Paul, the two of you falling onto the floor, with you laying on top of him.

"Paul!" You gasped, your hands feeling around his face. "Are you alright?!" You got off of him and lay by his side, finding his hands and holding them within your small, delicate ones.

He let out a light laugh and began to sit up, his white smile shinning brightly in the darkness. "Yes, Y/N, I'm fine—are ye alright?" He added, brushing out your hair.

You mumbled a incoherent 'yes', taking his hand and pressing it against your cheek, his touch warm and loving. He leaned into you and gave you a gentle kiss. You two now sat directly in front of each other, trying your best to make out the different creases on each other's faces in the surrounding black atmosphere. You firmly cupped the side of his face and pulled him into you, wrapping your lips around his, each of your lips ajar.

The moment began to heat up quickly as his large hand trailed up your thigh and tucked itself underneath the hem of your dress, his touch making you flinch. His tongue hunted inside your mouth while your fingers jaunted around his soft brown hair.

A moan escaped your quivering lips and his cold hands firmly gripped your bare hips, the skirt of your dress completely up, your panties exposed. Paul smirked at your weakness for him, and he continued to tease you, his hands sneakily moving from your hips to your breasts. Before he had the chance to go any further, you pushed him back, so that he lay on his back against the carpet.

You crawled over his body, leaning down and giving him passionate and fierce kisses all over his neck and jaw. You could faintly make out his eyes rolling back in pleasure, his hands finding your thighs and squeezing them tightly. He quickly took off your dress, and you looked down at his tight pants, beginning to unbuckle his black belt.

__

The two of you lay wrapped within each other, his chest softly rising and falling. You could hear his heart beat as you rested your head on his bare chest. Paul had one arm wrapped around you, holding you close to him, while the other acted as a head cushion.

"I've missed this." He spoke suddenly, poking your arm with his index finger.

"Me too, Paul." You sighed and closed your eyes, feeling Paul place a soft kiss to your forehead.

The whirring started up again, the lights flickering on. The world seemed to spin again, but instead of being relived, you found it rather annoying.

"Can we stay here for a little?" You softly ask. Paul grinned down at you.

"Of course, my love." He leaned down to place a short kiss to your lips.

__

I got rather descriptive here and I quite enjoyed it. anyway, I hope you're having a good day, or that you had a good day.. and THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. it means so so much to me! 💞

I'm glad I get to share my love of writing and the Beatles with you!