a letter to you

It's quite a drag to be on tour without your partner, so when the lads get a chance, here's what they send to you:

John Lennon:
"I miss you madly, woman! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. John Winston Lennon loves Y/N M/N L/N. I can't wait to get back home to you. I love you yes yes yes. I'll love you forever and ever, okay? I love you like guitars, I love you like anything. Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely Y/N. You are wonderful, I adore you, I want you, I need you, I love you, don't go, I don't want to go... I love you xxxxxx
I love you Y/N"

Ringo Starr:
"It's been quite lonely without you around, Y/N. I've got no one to hug when I want to. I miss your touch. It gets cold on the bus, and I'm rather lonely even when the lads are around. I hope your doing alright at home. I really do feel bad I had to leave you. I just want you so badly. I miss eating dinner with you, laughing at the ridiculous newspapers with rubbish about my life, and I miss your smile. My...I'm going mad just thinking about you! I'm gonna cry if I continue so I better end this letter here. I can't wait to see you baby.
your one and only,
richie*insert hand drawn heart*"

George Harrison:
"Y/N! I finally get to write to you! You asked how I've been, and I'm good! I just miss you loads. The touring has been quite gear and I like how happy the audience is to hear us play. It's a whole experience..being up there with John, Paul and Ringo. Speaking of Ringo..he got a camera and keeps taking pictures of me. I'll have to send them to you. I can't wait to get back home to you and to touch your skin again. I need you badly. I love you so much. I'm grateful with how strong you've been recently.
Much love from your Georgie:)"

Paul McCartney:
"Hey baby, you asked me about the tour..it's rather swell. I miss you a lot. And don't worry about me falling for anyone else, the girls here don't have half of the beauty you possess, love. How is your family? Have you been alright? I'm going to try and call you sometime this week, maybe before you get this note. The days here have been rather grey if you ask me. A bit boring, y'know? And John's on his last edge. We all miss our birds. I've got to wrap this up, Brian's yelling at me.
with love from me to you."

__

I might make a book of my favorite imagines that I've done, just because this one is getting quite long but I still enjoy writing them..maybe I'll make yet ANOTHER imagines book lol.