your secret spot/finale

muah! thank you all so much for your continual support—read the end for my farewell

John Lennon:
This softie will take you to a little spot he found in the back of the vast, green field he used to play in as a kid. It's an old wooden shed where he used to hide away from his aunt Mimi when she was being, quote, 'a bitch'. He often will bring along his acoustic guitar, some pens and a notebook to sketch a portrait of you—that will turn out like a monster, not a girl. When it gets warm in the summer months, it becomes the perfect spot to lay next to each other, the hole in the shingled ceiling allowing you two to see the stars on a clear night.

Ringo Starr:
There's a small lagoon that Richie found when he was a young kid, filled with turquoise waters and surrounded by jet black rocks. It was one of nature's mysteries and hidden treasures that Ringo would only show to the bird he's the most serious about..and that's you. You'll sunbathe and swim in the small lagoon, splashing each other or just floating on your back, pointing to the countless pillowy clouds above you and discussing your views on global issues. You'll bring along your transistor radio Ringo got you as a Christmas gift, and listen with Ringo and you making little duets.

George Harrison:
When George wasn't busy he loved to garden, or use his hands to make something for you. So he built you a little, white gazebo in your backyard, decorated with plump pink tulips and fragrant white gardenias. He'll sing you little love songs and nibble on your face, teasing and giving you little love bites. When the weather is especially nice, George will bring out a wicker basket filled with delicious treats—biscuits, strawberries, triangular sandwiches, and even some crackers—you will force him to share as you debate fairytale endings.

Paul McCartney:
Paul's father built a small tea garden in the back of his childhood home for his mother, Mary. When she passed, Paul used to go and sit in it's closed off hedges and stare at the dainty yellow flowers that would poke through green vines from time to time and spring up through the brick floor. He will make a pitcher of lemonade for the hot summer months, and sit with you under a white umbrella at the trunk of the broad oak tree they planted in the garden. He'll give you ideas for newest songs and the two of you will laugh coming up with all sorts of crazy phrases.

___

another imagines book done!
I'm very proud of this one and to have met such wonderful new people. yes, you.

I will be going through both of my books and pulling out my favorite storylines and fixing them up a bit/making absolutely new ones!
You can expect a chapter in a new book tomorrow!

I will be going through both of my books and pulling out my favorite storylines and fixing them up a bit/making absolutely new ones!You can expect a chapter in a new book tomorrow!