Chapter 1

>Guild:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(N/N) : Nick Name
(L/N) : Last Name
Baby: Red pickup Truck
Sally: Shot gun
(H/C) : Hair Color
(E/C) : Eye Color

>Let's Begin and Enjoy~

______________________________________________________________________________

New Home?
______________________________________________________________________________

In the city of NewYork, It was morning, the sun shimmering in the little puddles from last night's rainstorm. You were just walking to HighSchool until you had seen a space ship in the sky. Everything came to a stop on this beautiful day. You started running back to your apartment, which was a few blocks away from where you were.

Then all of a sudden...You heard screaming, running footsteps, and moaning behind you. You started running faster until you were at your apartment building. You saw Alex and baby. " GET IN (N/N)! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" Alex Yelled to you. You run to baby and hoped in.

"W-what about Mom?! Where is Mamma!?" You ask as Baby started running over robotic beings, trying to get out of the City. "I'm sorry...I Don't know (N/N)... I haven't seen Mom since last night..." Your Big brother focused on the road and on you. While driving passed TTCRI, a Strange Mini Van for Hippies started driving next to Baby. "Hey (N/N) Start Shooting the Krang with Sally." Alex ordered as he picked up a shotgun from the back seat, giving it to you.

" Sure." You take the shot gun, loaded it and start aiming for the heads of the Robots, shooting them in their heads while the van next to baby started to rock." Hey Alex. What's going on with them?" You ask, pointing to the Hippie Van.

" Not now (N/N), I'm busy trying to get us both out of the city, ok?!" Alex yelled  as you both drive over the bridge.

-Time Skip-

Alex's Pov:

I look Next to me to see my little (N/N) Sleeping. I smiled and turned back my attention to the road. It was currently Sunset and it has been 6 hours since we left the city. ' I just hope that JJ is OK... ' I thought. Then I See something in the distance, it was Grandma's Cabin! I keep driving until I parked Baby in front of the Cabin.

"Hey (N/N), Wake up. We are here." I shake (N/N) to see them slowly wake up." What do you want Alex..." They groan as they toss in their seat. "We're here now get up." I kept shaking them. "Ugh fine~" (N/n) Tiredly said as they sat up and gotten out of the car.

No one pov:

"Welp, Welcome Home~"

(To be continued)

Word count: 445