Chapter 3

(Continued)

-_ Timeskip 30 minutes later_-

(Y/N)'s Pov:

" So you're saying that those Robots we saw earlier are trying to take over the earth?" I ask Donnie, The Purple Masked Ninja.

"Yes, eventually we will have to go fight them.." He replied. I look at the ground, disappointed.

"Look, we don't know for sure if you're mum went missing. She might have been taken by the Krang themselves." Said Mikey, The Orange Masked Ninja. "How can you be so sure of that..?" I asked, looking back up at him. " Well... We don't know fully, but there is still hope!" Said Mikey again as he smiled. I smile back slightly. "Right..." I responded

"Now what?" Mikey blurted, causing me to chuckle a bit. "Well, we could go back to the farmhouse...! I'm sure since we were gone for a while. Maybe Leo...might be awake."  Said Donnie before they looked at each other & looked down, depressingly. "I-Is there something wrong?" I asked. They flung their heads up quickly.

  " Yeah..! Everything's fine!" Reassured Mikey, Smiling widely. I laugh a bit again. "Alright... Well, I shouldn't keep you from going to your farmhouse. So I shall be taking my leave." I say as I get up from where I was sitting and start heading back to my grandparent's farmhouse. 

"Are you sure..? We can walk you home if you'd like." Asked Donnie as the brothers caught up to me. " No, it's fine..! You guys should be getting home anyway. Until we meet again..!" I say, continuing to walk the pathway. " Until we meet again.." I heard before hearing a big rush behind me. I look to see that they were not there anymore. 

' They were fun to hang with I guess...' 

I smile to myself before continuing to walk back. Not before long, I was able to see the cabin...But...

Something was off...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(To be continued)

(Word count: 352)

A/N:

Lol sorry for a short chapter guys-

And for being busy-

Lol-

I hope you enjoyed this Fanfic so far! Also, Thank you guys so much for 200+ reads and 2 votes. ^^ Until we meet again!