Chapter 2

(continued)

______________________________________________________________________________

What are you?!
______________________________________________________________________________

Narrator Pov:

"Hmm...", You look through the forest you were walking through, Carrying a towel.

You've been at the cabin with your brother for a few days now.

Ever since that day when you and Alex drove out of New York, He has been searching for survivors.

He found his boyfriend, JJ. In fact, He was passed out when you were exploring by the lake a few hours Before.

But sadly, you and your brother haven't seen, Herd nor found your mother yet.

It was Noon and you were by the lake you found JJ at. You then jumped into the lake and start swimming.
'So relaxing...', You Thought as you float on your back.
Then a few minutes later, You herd something crash down in the distance from where you are at. You were startled so then you started swimming back to shore, Dry yourself off, and walk to the area you heard that noise to check out where it came from.

Mikey's Pov:

"Oof-",

Donnie and I were Exploring the new place that we will call home...
Until we can Reclaim the city Back!

Anyway, we were Exploring and covering Territory just in case if anything happens, We would know where to go. We've Been staying at April's old childhood Farm for a few days now and Leo still hasn't woken up yet...Raph Has been visiting him every day since...That day we had to leave our home...Heh...Anyway!
I hope our family will be alright when Leo Wakes up!

"Mikey Get Up, Someone is coming!" Donnie Whispered Yelled To me as I Start hearing footsteps. I quickly get up and get back onto the tree Just in time before we saw a Kid walking through.
"Hmm...I have sworn I heard someone...Nah, Must be my imagination..." They Said as they left.
"A human? " Donnie whispered. "They look familiar though...Hmmm...Nah, let's go back." I Said as they were far away from hearing us. He sighed and Responded, "Yeah let's head back..." Then We start heading back to April's farm House Just before Sunset. 

-Later that night-

Your Pov:

"I'll be back later!" I yelled to my brother as I close the door and start running to the forest with a flashlight and a jar.

"Don't go out too far!!!" Alex yelled back from the porch.

"I will!" I yelled back as I go deeper into the forest, Humming.

Then I see what I was looking for, FireFlies. I put down my Flashlight, grab my jar, and start trying to catch the FireFlies.

I hear something break and before I could see what it was, Something fell on me Causing me to fall down and drop the jar I had.

" MIKEY!" I heard someone say as something shifted on top of me. "Mmmm...O-Ow...That Hurt..." I grunted as I try to move.

Then the thing that fell on me got off. "Ow...Are you ok?" Someone Said.

"Y-yeah I think so-" I said before I turned my head to see who fell on me. My eyes widen as I see Humanoid creatures looming over me.

" W-What are you?!"

.

.

.

.

.
(To be continued)

A/N:
OML I AM FINALLY DONE QWQ
This was supposed to come out on the 30th of last month but now it's done!!
Motivation and Writer's block are Mean QWQ
Also, Thank you for 100+ Views on this Fanfic!
Welp, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!
Enjoy the rest of this horrible year and Happy Holidays to all of you! 

.

.

.

Stay tuned~

-Kathryn

(Word Count: 604)