Mall

You wake up in your bed and try to fall back asleep but the room is too bright. You look up at the clock and see that it's currently 1:27 PM.

Oh, shit, you think as you run into Karma's room. You start yelling at him to get up and that you're late. He rolls over and his blanket falls off to reveal a shirtless muscular boy. You blush.

"Dude," he groans. "(y/n) it's Saturday. Go back to bed." You stop and look at him racking your brain. You remember now and mentally kick yourself.

"No, I can't get back to sleep. I'm going to the mall. Do you wanna go?" He looked up at me.

"No, but can you get me another bra to trade Koro-sensei?" He pulled a 100$ dollar bill out and tossed it to me. "Keep the change from it. Love ya, (y/n)." He plopped himself back down and with a goodbye he was back sleep.

You rolled your eyes and picked it up adding it to your stack. Your and his family provide both of you with cash for your dorms. You don't spend it usually so you guys end up having a decent amount.

I'll just get him one from Walhark so it'll only cost like 10$ and I'll have more. You figure he owes you for what he did anyways.

--

When you get to the mall, you throw on your (f/c) beanie along with an ahegao mask Karma gave to you for your birthday. At first you didn't like it but now you've became accustom to it and it suits your boyish scene/emo style.

You grab your anime backpack that has the creepypasta symbol on it along with many characters and slip your wallet into your pocket. The hoodie around your waist is a lemon picture of one your favorite anime ships. On your shirt was your favorite band and the long sleeve below that was just a white and black checker design with your favorite black ripped jeans.

As you walk in you see a small group of boys your age or just older by the elevator into the mall from the parking garage.

"Hey cutie-" one of the boys called and walked up. Making sure to put on a poker face you turned to them and and cocked your head to the side.

"Hmm?" You responded, clearly uninterested in whatever he was about to say or do. He walked up closer and you could smell weed on his breath.

"Wanna c-come with us, baby? You won't regret it." He grinned and lunged for you.. so did his friends.

Thank you, Koro-sensei, for giving me a way to get out of this, you thought just as the main boy went in for a punch. Just in time you dodged and returned fire twice as bad, earning a few ohhs and awws from the others.

You death glared them. "Stay the fuck away from me. I'll kill each and everyone of you." With a grin and slight bow, you walked away. As soon as you got inside, you informed a security guard who promptly took care of it.

Finally, you sighed in relief,  I wouldn't have been able to take them all. I'm just glad I can hangout now.

First things first, you told yourself as you head to the food court to the Chipotle counter. "I'll take a (favorite/ burrito), with (favorate/toppings)."

"Ok, that will be 12.06$." You grabbed your food and ate as you counted your money.

I didn't spend anything from the past 4 weeks because Karma payed for stuff other than the new shoes I bought. I get 100$ a week so thats 400$ at least. Not to mention money from now and from before last month. Cool I have more than enough to buy stuff.

After you're done eatting to walk to one of the many cosplay stores to buy yet another cosplay. This time you have decided to get another creepypasta one. Since you already have Jeff, BEN, Laughing Jack, you decide to get a Ticci Toby one.

You go into the shop and look in the wig section first. Blue, red, green... ah there it is. The fluffy brown male wig you need. You pick up that and the wig stand and put it in a basket. You look past the makeup isle because you already have alot of that and fake blood due to your mass amounts of cosplays you already have.

You skip up to the clothing and look for clothes. Ahha. There. You see a good looking Ticci Toby hoodie and pick it up and place it in the basket. Just above it you see the mask and orange tinted goggles you need. You grab those and go to check out.

104.86$. Damn it's so expensive. At least it will last awhile and it's good quality. You thank the cashier and walk out, heading to the toilet.

You walk in and here noise from a stall but ignor it. After all it is a bathroom. You take a quick pee and walk out after flushing. You head to the sink and then to the wall behind to dry your hands.

You fell a body crash up against you, pinning you to the wall.

"Hey," you said angerly, "what are you do-" your voice was muffled by a hand over your mouth. You tried to turn around using a skill from your training but instead are just pinned more and flipped around.

You are startled by the site of 4 guys around you and one holding you. You try another move but once again are just pinned more.

Why does he look familiar,  you wonder for a moment until you recognize them from the parking lot.

"Hey babygirl" he moves in closer to you.

You bite his hand, "get the fuck off of me!" You scream.

At that very moment a redhaired boy runs in. "Get the hell off (y/n) or I'll put you all in a damn hospital."

"Karma!" You say and smile.

Welp shits bout to go down... part 3 soon

Thanks for readjng people.

Check out creepypastas, especially the ones I mentioned.  They will get you addicted to the Creepypast fandom.

Byebye ^w^