popcorn and a beer

(Y/n)'s pov
"Karma!" You yell as the red haired boy runs in.

He winks and then runs at the guy who has you pinned. He knocks him off the to the floor where Karma puts him in a chokehold until he passes out. Two guys back up and the others step forward.

Karma pulls a knife.

"You're just as crazy as your damn girlfriend here." One guys states annoyed, "come on lets hit the strip club instead."

They all walk out and me and Karma walk out behind them.

"Lets go get some food. I'm starvinggggg!" Karma complains in a whinny voice.

It has been a few hours since I ate at the food court, "Sure but you pay this time."

He groans but agrees, pulling out his thick wallet. "Damn," he laughs. "Imagine if our higher up classes saw that we had this type of cash at all times." I laugh, too, at the thought of their reactions.

We decide to get pizza and order a large (f/t) pizza... deep dish style. We grab the pizza and go sit down.

"Hey, uh, Karma?" I say.

"Yeshh," he replies with a mouthfu of pizza then swallows.

"I thought you said you weren't coming." I said matter of factly.

"I wasn't but then I got hungry and wanted pizza. I spent like an hour searching for you until I heard your yell." He admited, stuffing another bite into his mouth.

"Well, ok. I was just curious but it's good you showed up when you did."

====

Later on we get back to the dorm and Karma goes and puts his bags from the mall in his room, unlike me who colapses on the couch and turns on another horror movie.

Karma runs out of his room and yells "I'm making popcorn." I smile.

"Make two bags bro. I'm hungry today." With a laugh he runs to the tiny kitchen and makes us some popcorn.

I lay my head on his shoulder as we watch the movie. He doesn't seem to mind at all. I run and grab two beers then come back and hand him one, laying my head on him again.

He wraps his arm around me and says quietly, "Are you okay, (y/n)?" You nod your head and blushed. "Okay then." He rest his head on top of yours.

You guys cuddle and watch a movie. Before you know it, it's already past midnight and you are both asleep, cuddling on the couch like a couple.

Karma's pov
She is so cute from this angle.

Wait. No. What am I thinking. If she knew I thought she wad cute, she'd hate me for sure.

I'm glad I ran in when I did because from the looks of it, they were about to kill her or rape her. Either one is not fine by me. I'm sure Koro would have their asses if he knew about this.

I yawn and look down at the tiny, asleep figure in my arms. I yawn again before falling asleep myself.

Cute!!! ×w×
I ship reader and karma.
Then again tjis is an xreader lmao
Is karma becoming soft boi for reader-chan.. who knows

- yandere-kun