Paintball

Koro sensei's pov

Almost everyday, those three fight like it's the end of the world. Today we have decided to give them ech a different color paint ball gun. The person who has the most colors on the other player and is the least colorful wins. Through out the feild there are other weapons hidden around like a sniper and 3 anti-Koro knifes.

So far Nagisa has been shot seven times and shot someone else 3 times.

Karma is at six shots and has shot 4 times.

But (y/n) on the other hand, has been shot twice and shot the others 7 times.

Karma and Nagisa are in a pit in the moutain fighting. Nagisa has a knife and Karma is using a pistol.

After about 5 minutes I start to wonder where (y/n) is until I see a ruffle in the bushes. She jumps out with two of the 3 knifes.

In one swift motion she has Nagisa down to the ground with paint on him and is now fighting Karma. They battle it out and eventually Karma body slams her and she paints his leg on the way down, endding the game.

"Mweh heh heh good job you three. The winner is (y/n). Karma is second and Nagisa is third." Nagisa glares at Karma and (y/n).

"Next time I'll win." He walks away and the other two follow. I assume they are going bacl to their rooms.

Sorry short chapter again but im leaving somewhere with my mom. So ill update soon.

-    yandere-kun