A second meeting

A few days later you woke up to your phone ringing.

"Hello?" you mumbled.

"Hey(y/n) it's Dirk, I know you just woke up and all but I have good news!" he shouted.

"Ow Dirk, what is it?" you rubbed your eyes to attempt to wake up.

"I finished building Lil Hal's body" he stated.

Now that woke you up.

"What?! are you serious?!"

"Yup, as serious as a church school teacher"

"Did you download him yet? can I come see?!" You jumped up excited.

"Sure, I was going to ask if you wanted to come and be here when I finished downloading him on the files"

You hung up without saying goodbye, you were too happy to wait. Throwing on some clothes and shoes, you ran over to the Strider household and knocked on the front door. Dave answered the door.

"Oh, hey (y/n)... what brings you here? Maybe your here to tell me your true feelings for me?" he smirked.

You walked past him, you were too happy and impatient to deal with him right now. Walking to the lab in the back you opened the door and saw the humanoid body laying on the table with a cloth covering it. Seeing Dirk making a few tweaks on a panel that was probably for Hal's body you sat by the table.

"So, how much longer until we turn him on?" you frowned.

"I was just about to start wondering where you were, I was just waiting for you"

"Come on Dirk! Your taking way to long..."

"Okay, okay!" He turned around and lifted the cloth to insert the panel into the humanoid body.

He walked to me and stood behind me with a remote to turn him on. I closed my eyes and heard a clicking noise. The panel started up and began to download from the computer. I opened my eyes but i found Dirk's hands covering them.

"Not until it's finished..."

"Fine.."

*DOWNLOAD COMPLETE*

I opened my eyes again. Dirk slowly removed his hands from my eyes and looked at where the body once laid. My heart treambled as I saw that the body was no longer there. I heard a noise behind us and froze. I turned around as slow as I could and saw him...

"Lil Hal" He said as though he could read my thoughts.

"HAL!" I shouted and walked quickly towards him.

"(y/n)? Is that you? Wow...this is strange" Hal looked at his arms and legs inspecting his new form.

He looked up and saw you staring at him, you smiled. He didn't know what to do so, you hugged him and sighed. You finally got your wish, to be able to hug and hangout with Hal. It was something you've wanted for a while since you started to become close with Hal. He was the one person (or being) you could tell everything to a not get judged for it.

"Yeah Hal it's me, (y/n). You look great!" you said as you continued to hug him.

"That's becaue I look like Dirk..." He backed away.

"Hal that's because DIrk makes all his - creations look like him" You assured him. 

"That doesn't prove anything (y/n)"

"Hal stop being such a downer and have a little fun for once" Dirk said behind you guys.

You looked at Dirk and back at Hal, you didn't find Dirk attractive but with Hal that wasn't true at all. He was really handsome, you know that he was a humanoid robot. But, to you that didn't change your weird feelings you were developing at that moment.