Link reunion chapter one: The meeting

On a nice bright day in hateno village, wilds door remains unlocked for those of past times to come and, hang out, have a nice fun link reunion! Twi had already been there as well, him and wild were already partners but twi most of the time went around as his wolf counterpart, wolf link, it made things a little easier, tho he'd be waiting and wilds house, by himself, wild had set out to get"things" but he would've thought that he would've prepared a while before all this. Twi huffed softly, smiling abit as he rolled his eyes at the thought. He could only wonder who would be here first, tho, he hadnt seen sky at all, he just decided to pull time on into this timeline, hed been out exploring, found out he ended up meeting the great deku tree which is always nice.

Twi was sitting outside, under the trees bolson and karson planted, that were now fully grown, they were definitely a nice edition to his house, he let out a soft relaxed sigh, yawning abit as he had trouble sleeping the night before, feeling as if he were to fall asleep any second, he then all the sudden, heard the sounds of an all too familiar bird...he could  hear a..loftwing..the sound made him jump as he saw the hero uptop the crimson bird land with the sail cloth hed had. It was sky, the oldest of the bunch yet, had the enthusiasm as a kid.

Twi got up with a small smile, only standing at 5'5 sky was taller than him, as was twi but atleast he was taller than wild who stood at a nice 5', he walked over "sky, heyy, long time no see" he said. Sky gasped as he looked over and ran over giving twi a big hug "twii!! Hey!" He giggled abit, god he was such a big goofball..twi chuckled and just hugged him back "its nice to see ya too" he said as he stepped back. Sky nodded with a smile "is, time here yet??" He asked twirling his thumbs abit.

"Like, here here? Well, not y e t but, he's in the korok forest, just a little ways away from hyrule castle, he'll be here dont worry, same with wild I, have absolutely no idea where he went, he just said he needed to get some things, which, I would've thought he'd prepare before all this but" twi shrugged "anyway enough talking wanna head inside? We could wait until either wild or time will show up." Sky nodded "sure thing heh" he went ahead to follow twi in, twi going ahead on inside, sky soon following behind, looking around "oooooo! It's so nice in here, wild really has it set out for him huh" he joked abit as he grabbed a chair and sat on down looking around some more.

"Yep, sure did, well he just bought most of this stuff " twi smiled and shrugged, sitting down. "Ooo wow, nice, all I had was just a, small room" sky shook his head, tho after all yknow, we all moved down to the land, now I live in faron woods, I sometimes go and visit my very first temple"sky sighed "ah the memories." Twi chuckled "aw man tell me about it, I've been going too and fro to what was once where the mirror of twilight was and just, sit there for hours, I'd lose track of time, either that I'd probably go snowboarding with the yeti'sup in snowpeak" twi smiled " I'd also from time to time go down in old temples, or just have a day on the ranch in ordon" he chuckled "grew up as a farm boy and will always be one" twi said proudly. Sky chuckled "that's nice, most of the time if I'm not exploring, im sleeping" he laughed "grew up a sleepyhead and will always be one "sky laughed alittle more, twi couldn't help but join in cause what he said was hilariously true.

Meanwhile...

Time had visited a not forgotten friend of his, even tho it may of not been the same great deku tree he knew as a child, it'd wouldn't change the fact that he'd got to see an old friend, and met some koroks even tho they hid from him, something about time just made them one by one, little by little, come out to him, even tho it was all different from what he's used too..he still felt home. In the midst of laying on the floor with his forest friends, a thought dinged in his head, making him sit up "ah I almost forgot the reunion was today, I better get over there " he looked over at his little friends with a smile" I'll try to be back as soon as possible!" He nodded as he got up and ran to where the lost woods was, but wasn't going to traverse all the way back through, getting there was hard enough, he thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers when he got an idea, teleporting!