chapter two: the next day

The start of a new day, it was early in the morning, twi had already been up and about, he wasn't much for sleeping in as he used to be. He'd been outside doing things in the cooking pot, things for the others of course since he'd already eaten before making something for the 3 of them. Not long in his culinary venture, time walked outside, not being one to really sleep in either, he glanced over at twi before yawning "mm..morning twi.." he said as he walked on over and sat down by the warm fire of the cooking pot. "Mm" twi just made a sound as a way of greeting, nodding his head he wasnt a very big talker in the morning most of the time. Time took in a deep breath "man..whatever you're making smells amazing.. did you already eat?" Twi nodded "n thanks" he said simply "its, almost done." He said simply.

Time nodded "hmm.." he looked around "this place is reall nice.." he commented. Twi nodded "mhm, wild, spent probably over 2,000 rupees on this house they were gonna originally tear down"
Time chocked at the number "2,000?! Oh my hylia..that's so much...jeez even I couldnt carry that many " he chuckled abit "man that sucks" he grinned abit before paying more attention to the cooking pot "here" he said as he spooned some soup that was in the cooking pot into a bowl he got from inside, also put a regular spoon in there then handed it out to time "oh, thanks" time said as he grabbed the bowl of hot soup

"Be careful, cause it's still pretty hot" twi said, time nodded "of course " he smiled before getting a spoon full, blowing on it abit, then taking the bite"mm! Wow twi..this is amazing, what even is it??"Time asked with a bit of enthusiasm "its my secret ordonian pumpkin soup recipe, and before you ask, no, you cant know what it is" he snickered "well I'm gonna go ahead and wake the others up, I didnt make all that for nothing " he said as he stood up and went inside to go wake up the other two who'd still been sleepin in. Time nodded as he ate the soup contently, he let out a soft sigh as he turned himself around to look upon the village, a small smile growing on his face as he took it all in.

The door then slowly creaked open, as a still drowsy wild walked out, stretching abit with a yawn "hmm..hey time.." he said tiredly then noticed the cooking pot "aw yess..one of my favorites" he said as he got himself some, then went over to time "mind if I sit with you?.."  time looked up"hm oh hey, n i dont mind " he nodded. Wild smiled abit as he carefully sat on down eating his soup on up "so, you ready to practice paragliding?" He asked as he glanced over. "Well, I guess" time shrugged "I mean how hard can it be right?" He smiled abit. Wild chuckled abit "yea, you'll be fine I'm sure of it" he nodded

Meanwhile...

"Sky cmonnn get upp!" Twi said, now in a bit more demanding tone as sky whined "noooo...not yettt...it's so eaarrllyyy.." he whined. Twi groaned abit "if you dont get up I'll.." he thought for a moment for a soft threat to try and get him up "I'll uh tickle youuu if you dont get up!!" Twi said as he put his hands up, wiggling his fingers. Sky yelped slightly as he quickly sat up "anything but THAT!!" he said almost fearfully he didn't like to be tickled it was a big weakness of his. Twi rolled his eyes "then c'mon, get up, I made pumpkin soup" he said as he stood back up and headed for the door. Sky sighed as he got up and followed out crossing his arms. Twi was already outside, he'd already made him a bowl with the rest of the soup from the cooking pot "it's hot so be careful" twi said handing it out to him. Sky nodded taking the bowl "thanks." He said as he walked over and sat down on times other side looking over at them, "morning guys" he said with a small smile.

Wild waved at him, as he was into finishing the bowl of soup up, time chuckled softly "morning sleepyhead "he said with abit of a joking tone as he smiled. Sky blushed lightly at time calling him by that, shaking his head abit with a small giggle, he then went ahead and started eating, time and wild had already finished, tho time stayed next to sky while wild got up "I'm gonna go ahead and get those paragliders out " he nodded