💟2💟

Heyya guys!!!!

Welcome to a new chapter

Taehyung

19 years from now there was a lovely couple.Baekhyun an omega and his mate Chanyeol the alpha.They were part of the Crimson Pack.

They loved each other very much and were above the moon when  they found out Baekhyun was pregnant and they  are going to be parents for the first time.

Throughout baekhyun's pregnancy Chanyeol took his utmost care .Never once leaving his sight,fulfilling his all cravings and demands and not getting annoyed even when he had mood swings.

They cannot wait for their bundle of joy to arrive.
On the early morning of 30 December baekhyun gave birth to an adorable baby boy.The little child was so cute that you could just look at him for hours without getting tired.

They could not be more  happy as their little family was complete now.

After 2 days Baekhyun was discharged from the hospital.They came back with the little child.They decided to  name him Taehyung and couldn't wait to start a new chapter in their life with their son.

But this happiness didn't last long.Soon after that Taehyung felt ill,he grew pale and looked almost lifeless.
The young parents were worried for their child and they did everything possible but nothing seemed to work out.

Then an elder of their pack suggested them to seek help from a witch.
They went to Yeri a witch who was known to help people and wasn't bad like what people assumed witches to be.

Yeri told them that Taehyung had been affected with a very rare disease and since he's a newborn the chances are high that he won't survive it.

Both Baek and Chan started crying upon seeing their son in such a situation.They begged her to help them at any cost.

Yeri told them that she can save Taehyung but his wolf will be killed in the process and Taehyung won't be able to ever shift and turn into a wolf.

Baek and Chan  were shocked on hearing this but agreed because at the end their son can be saved.
So they chose their son's life instead of his wolf.

Yeri treated him and his wolf which was an omega she found out  during the process was unfortunately killed.She felt pity for the parents and child but what could she possibly do???

The young parents thanked her and left.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol never regretted their decision of choosing their son's life.werewolf or not Taehyung was their son and the darling of his parents eyes.

When Tae was one year old they decided to move to America.
They thought Tae would get hurt seeing other kids shifting in their wolves and he won't be able to do the same.

As parents they won't be able to see their son hurt so they thought it would be best to go away and let Tae have a normal childhood like humans.

So they moved away~away from their pack,away from the werewolf life and away from Seoul.

Their pack mates and alpha of the pack supported them and told them that they are welcomed anytime to join the pack back.

Baek and Chan were grateful for such understanding friends.

In America....

Taehyung since childhood was an adorable and pretty child.Everyone who looked at him fell in love with the kid.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were more than happy to have Taehyung in their lives and called him as their gift from moon goddess.

Tae grew up to become a beautiful male with gorgeous features.His wolf might have been killed but his omega side still showed in his ethereal beauty.
Also the witch had told the parents that Taehyung could produce a child which omegas can do.

So basically he was an ethereal being and was able to give birth.Just like an omega except for the part that he didnt had a wolf.

Taehyung knew about werewolves and the mystical creatures.He knew about his parents being one of them.He wasnt disgusted or afraid of this.

His parents never hid anything from him.They told him about the pack and the reason why he didnt had a wolf.

Taehyung got overwhelmed when he came to knew all this.He thanked the moon goddess for such loving and caring parents.

He sometimes even wondered what it would have been like if he had a wolf.

He also knew about mates and felt bad cuz he won't ever be able to know who he was supposed to be with.

Tae spent a great time growing up in America.He made many friends and people loved him very much.
He was naturally shy but he cared for his closed ones very much.thats what made everyone love him.

One thing that he hasn't got taste of was that~ he hasn't fallen in love ever.He was still waiting for the right person and he believed in finding true love.....

Well thats that.But if you are wondering what Taehyung is doing right now then he will answer you that...

He is boarding a flight with his parents.

Where to???

To Seoul.
His parents had decided to move back .
Taehyung has completed his high school and would be attending Seoul National University for higher studies.

He felt bad for leaving America and his friends.he had so many memories of this place and this will always be in his heart.

He was also excited at the same time to go to Seoul and see new places.Meet new people and learn about werewolves and what his parents life used to be previously.

And hopefully he will find his special someone there.

A/n~woof!!!!
So now you know about both Tae and Jungkook and what's their life like.

Are you excited for them to meet and see what happens next??

Plz vote and leave a comment if you liked it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜